Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
    This is a dumb question, but, do we know if we're going to be doing a known or unknown distance competition yet?
    There will not be any known yardages, we shoot center 12's execpt when ASA comes to town in July.

Comment

Its time, we worked this past weekend getting ready. We are going to kick things off with a prayer at 9, shoot, then auction off the items. Please do what you can to support us. Thanks!

Comment

I hope to attend this shoot if I have time. Hope to see y'all Sunday.

Comment

Need best driving directions from Around the airport near Sam Houston Tollway and 59 in Houston. The goggle maps is taking me back down 59 towards houston, then cutting over to 610 North Loop fwy, then to I-10 east. On the map though, there is a North Sam Houston Pkwy E. Is that a highway or are there stops on there? It looks shorter and goes all the way to 10. Please advise.

Also, for anyone interested, Will be at Tumbleweed on Sat Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            Need best driving directions from Around the airport near Sam Houston Tollway and 59 in Houston. The goggle maps is taking me back down 59 towards houston, then cutting over to 610 North Loop fwy, then to I-10 east. On the map though, there is a North Sam Houston Pkwy E. Is that a highway or are there stops on there? It looks shorter and goes all the way to 10. Please advise.

Come around the beltway to US 90, go east to Crosby 2100, go south to the red light turn left on 1942, go east to Hadden. There is a caution light at the 1942 - Garth intersection, I am going to say it is 2 or so miles past the caution light, we will have a 2 x 2 3D sign out, look for a white fence on the left hand side, Hadden hits @ that white fence on the oppisite side.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post

Krivoman, looking at where you are coming from which looks like down 290, south on 610, to I-10 could be your best bet, its about an even split.

Comment

i will def be there! the Lee's are good friends of mine everyone show up if remotely possible.

Comment

pretty bummed i wont be able to go...school has me locked down this weekend

Comment

Information

Pass thur, Gold or anyone with information please email me at
                    wesleystokes@cs.com for some reason I can't send a private message or get to the email feature.

I will have an auction item, plus I would like to know when everything starts. Will the auction be after the shoot. Send me a phone number and I will give y'all a call.

Thanks,
                    Wesley
                    wesleystokes@cs.com

Comment

PM sent to The Greek...

Comment

looking forward to losing some arrows.

Comment

just pulled into HOUSTON

Comment

Tumbleweed tonight, shoot tomorrow

Comment

I am gonna try and make it out there tomorrow to shoot. Very worthy cause!

Comment

What a beautiful day to remember my friend John.

Now let's see if I can hit the broadside of that barn.

Comment

Working...
                                X