No announcement yet.

Tuthdoc Memorial Shoot Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, don't have many friends that bowhunt though, unfortunately.

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
        I will be there!
        I'm in New Caney, wanna car pool?

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
          I'm in New Caney, wanna car pool?

This will be my first shoot to attend, so sure!

Comment

Same here, I'll PM you later with my number.

Ron

Comment

Im in spring but im hoping to make it. Hopefully see yall there

Comment

Great thing you guys are doing . I didnt really know tuthdoc but i have read alot of post on here about how much of a good man he was . So therfore to remeber a fallin tbher and suport a up and coming kid for college i will be there . I will try to get some guys from work and fellow tbhers to go with me .

Theres anouther plus to this shot is the guys at bananna bend archery is they are great guys and they always put on a good shoot .

I am working nights the daybefore and the day of this shot but i will work out somthing so i can be there. Hope to see yall there .

Comment

nice

Comment

cool!

Comment

Wooh. Im pumped up and ready.

Comment

Wife bought me a 3D target, gotta set up and gonna start ranging it out and taking shots tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

Bump to the top! We had more items donated by some great people this weekend at our opener, more to come on that. We would really like to donate a ton of money to his charity so please come, even if you don't care to bid on anything, shoot and food proceeds are all going to the donation so every dollar counts.

Comment

What item are going to be available? Is it a silent auction or a live auction? Trying to get an idea of how much I should prepare to donate!

Comment

Sounds like a great time, and for a good cause!!

Comment

Hello Rhendrix, I know that we will have raffle tickets at $5.00 donation per ticket for a chance at $500.00 CASH, there will be a NEW 2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne in 60# just like the one that John Lee hunted with up for auction that we got from Sam at Triple Edge Archery, some limited edition custom "TD" arrow wraps designed by Cameron Gott, a hog hunt for 2 hunters in South Texas donated by The Greek. We will have Bar-b-que for sale and I've heard that there could be more auction items added, but that has not been confirmed. All auction items will be live bid, so come and enjoy as we commemorate the Great life of John"tuthdoc"Lee. Hope to see ya'll there.

Comment

Working...
                                X