No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re excused. Next year we’ll be in the new house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      You’re excused. Next year we’ll be in the new house.

The Ruby Valley is closer to us anyway.

Comment

This ones first hunting trip. While no blood was shed, there were great times had!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I havnt caught up on this thread in too long, good stuff as usual!

I hate to, but I’m here tonight asking for prayers. A great friend, old partner in crime, and one of the best dudes I’ve ever known, is going under the knife in the morning. A small matter of a “fried egg”type cancerous tumor on top of his brain is to be taken out in the morning. Outlook is good, his spirits were high tonight, and he’s in great hands. But if you’re so inclined, please send one up, or keep a good thought, or whatever you do, for my ol bud Torrey. Lots of people need him to come through this ok...myself, and his other pals, included..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I havnt caught up on this thread in too long, good stuff as usual!

I hate to, but I’m here tonight asking for prayers. A great friend, old partner in crime, and one of the best dudes I’ve ever known, is going under the knife in the morning. A small matter of a “fried egg”type cancerous tumor on top of his brain is to be taken out in the morning. Outlook is good, his spirits were high tonight, and he’s in great hands. But if you’re so inclined, please send one up, or keep a good thought, or whatever you do, for my ol bud Torrey. Lots of people need him to come through this ok...myself, and his other pals, included..

Will do!

Comment

You got it Cuz [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up D~mo

Comment

Sent

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Torrey is out of surgery. Doc said he got 95% of the mass, but some was intertwined in the brain. He was very pleased with how it went...that last 5% kind of worries me, but I'm not quite a neurosurgeon. I don't think Torrey will let them do radiation, so hopefully they have a plan for that. Tumor is obviously being sent off for testing.

Thanks for the prayers so far, and those to come...you dudes are top flight.

Comment

Prayers continued.

Comment

Prayers sent for him.

Comment

Torrey is out of surgery. Doc said he got 95% of the mass, but some was intertwined in the brain. He was very pleased with how it went...that last 5% kind of worries me, but I'm not quite a neurosurgeon. I don't think Torrey will let them do radiation, so hopefully they have a plan for that. Tumor is obviously being sent off for testing.

Aw man! That 5% would concern me, also...but it is still better than 100%!

Comment

I want up there for a couple hours yesterday afternoon, he’s up and around, yapping constantly, and raising absolute hell with the nurses… He is supposed to be there another week, but I bet they run him off by Tuesday or Wednesday.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I want up there for a couple hours yesterday afternoon, he’s up and around, yapping constantly, and raising absolute hell with the nurses… He is supposed to be there another week, but I bet they run him off by Tuesday or Wednesday.[emoji23][emoji23]

Prayers sent for your buddy Dale...

Comment

Great news Dale!

Comment

Working...
                                X