fantasy draft help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantasy draft help

we got our pick numbers the other day and I got the first pick. My git tells me either peterson, Charles or Lacy... But Im toying with a qb like Rodgers or Luck first.... What does the green screen say?

I always choose a qb like Rodgers.

Comment

I would definitely not go QB the entire first round, much less first pick! Especially in standard scoring. It would be a toss up for AP, J Charles, or L Bell for me(yes even with suspension).

Comment

There are only 4 or 5 Tier 1 running backs and the same goes for QB's. If you draft 1st you will not draft until 20th for the next pick. Get the best RB with the first and there still should be a decent QB at 20. There won't be as good as a selection at RB at 20 and with the 21st pick get a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          I would definitely not go QB the entire first round, much less first pick! Especially in standard scoring. It would be a toss up for AP, J Charles, or L Bell for me(yes even with suspension).
          This, to many qb's that can be had in the mid rounds, to burn a first round pick.

Comment

Go with a RB

Comment

a QB can make sense in the first round depending on how the scoring is setup.
              check the scoring and snag whatever dude that will give you the most points and never get injured

Comment

Please take lacy. Clear cut no. 1 now that leveon bell is out

Comment

It's against popular belief but draft Luck or Rodgers in the first, then take a wr and rb when it comes back to you in the 2nd/3rd. I believe both of those positions are deep enough to round out your roster later in the draft this year, especially with the teams moving to more of a rb by committee approach. Out of the box thinking is what wins fantasy leagues, not following the masses. And a little luck on the waiver wire helps as well. I am in a similar situation to yours as I have the 3rd pick in a 12 team league and have been planning on drafting Luck.

Comment

1st pick go Rb either Bell or Lacey. AP is too much risk to me but if you like him take him. You can always get a good QB in 3rd or 4th round. Dez would be my 1st reciever to get now that cowboys don't have a solid running back. Late running backs to get would be Melvin Gordon Lamar Miller and Joseph Randle. Also look out for victor cruz, I was able to get him in the 13th round. Lots of good recievers available this year.

Comment

Get a kicker or defense.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        This! brady is gonna slide with his supension, prolly get him in the 5th or 6th if not the 7th. Get the best avalible rb's if ya can

Comment

I like to mix it up .. Get in on a no.1 receiver that will get 10+ td .. Thomas Nelson or the like .. Then rb

Comment

PPR or standard? How many players on your FFL? These are important questions to determine what player to pick first.

Comment

I really hate taking RBs early. Durability issues seem to get you at some point. That being said, I've never picked number 1. I think it forces your hand. You have to go RB.

Go with the most dependable productive back you think is out there. If it was me... I would be looking hard at AP. Should be well rested with a 2nd year qb., they'll probably run a lot. I know Charles would be a good pick as well... He lights up the score board from running and receiving, but he screwed a lot of people last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X