• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly posted up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
      The one with the best barrel is probably gonna shoot the most accurate, also AR10s can get heavy. Are you gonna post up and shoot pigs or whatever from a bipod or will you be stalking, carrying it around for over an hour?

Mostly posted up

Comment

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
        Swung by the gun show out in Dripping Springs today and walked out with a Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor; going to grab a scope in the next week and start growing out my man bun.

I picked up one of those at the gun show in SA two weeks ago. Haven't scoped it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
          Mostly posted up

Sweet! Yeah just look for a company that makes good barrels.. Savage, Smith and Wesson M&P, Daniel Defense will be higher end, DPMS should be around the $1000 price range but i don't have a whole lot of experience with those but I know it's a popular brand and created the style that broke away from armalite and has far exceeded armalite in the AR compatibility world, that's a whole different topic there though

Comment

I now have 2/3 of my Cowboy Action Shooting setup. Waiting on Marlin to start productuon on the 1894c rifle in the next couple months.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Savage 6.5 creedmore 26 inch bull Barrell best thing about it cabalas sale $269.00
              Sorry all you cabalas haters.
              Bought on of these as well. Haven’t put a scope on it yet but I think it’s going to be a shooter!

Comment

Ruger PC Carbine take down in 9mm. Was very lucky to get a hold of one. Tracked down a take down case on Gun broker, because it does not come with one and now I have a perfect pair. Rifle takes Ruger or Glock mags. Barrel threaded 1/2-28
                KIMG0843~2 by Tony Pic, on Flickr
                KIMG0844 by Tony Pic, on Flickr
                ATTACH_TEMP by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

I was pretty excited to pick this up today from the FFL. Winchester Pre-64 Model 94 30-30. I've always wanted one and feel like I got a good deal on one in very good condition.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-02-14 19.51.02 800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	24530627

Comment

My boxes of adult legos arrived today. Tomorrow evening will hopefully be assembly and testing sunday or monday!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      I was pretty excited to pick this up today from the FFL. Winchester Pre-64 Model 94 30-30. I've always wanted one and feel like I got a good deal on one in very good condition.

[ATTACH]897028[/ATTACH]

Nice snag Casey!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

[ATTACH]897028[/ATTACH]
                        You can’t go wrong with a pre-64 Winchester 30/30.... Everyone needs at least one... Nice!

Comment

This is my girlfriends first gun. Smith and Wesson m&p 2.0 9mm

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	24530777

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Assembled and ready for a test run.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

My new little Savage 17 HMR

Comment

Hogs better start getting nervous, went to the Pasadena gun show yesterday and picked up this Alexandria Pro-Fab AR10, all she needs now is a thermal scope

Comment

Working...
                                X