X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rained some last night here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We got about 1/2" last night and it was still sprinkling when I left the house for work. That was SW Victoria county. Here in Port Lavaca it's been about the same misty sprinkling then a little rain. I sure hope this continues through Wed like they are predicting.

Comment

Local weather said they are shifting the heavier totals a little north of us now. We still have the potential for 3-6” with areas of 10”+.

Comment

We live blocks from Hobby Airport. {S/E Houston}

We have a fancy rain gauge that goes to 11 inches because I could not keep up with dumping and adding it up during Harvey. It measures in 100ths of an inch.
          66/100ths so far...

Whether your putting seeds in the ground in Spring or protecting the plants from frost in the Fall, Frostproof Growers Supply has what you need!

Comment

Is any of this actually going to make it to the hill country? Hope so.

Comment

What a disappointment so far...

Comment

She is moving slowwwwwwwww. This is gonna be a lot of rain for us coastal bend guys. Here she comes. Taft looking SE towards corpus.

Last edited by Breezy; 06-18-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

^No kidding. I altered my weekend plans and didn't go home for Dad's day due to the "rain"

Comment

you guys that 100% listen to and believe all the weather guys are crazy. lol. The weather is a female . So y'all are the ones that would jump off a bridge if someone told ya to. .

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                      you guys that 100% listen to and believe all the weather guys are crazy. lol. The weather is a female . So y'all are the ones that would jump off a bridge if someone told ya to. .
                      Some of us lost everything last time around. Some of us still haven't recovered from Harvey. So yes... I am going to listen when the weather guys (who went to school for this and do it for a living) warn us of an impending storm. Even if they're wrong more often than they are correct... I had Bill Vessey (KIII Corpus) as my meteorology professor one summer in college Lol So I am fully aware of the rate at which weather predictions are actually correct. Sorry, Bill. Still cant believe they let that guy teach...

Comment

She is moving slowwwwwwwww. This is gonna be a lot of rain for us coastal bend guys. Here she comes. Taft looking SE towards corpus.

Bring it on. We need it bad here in Victoria. Was at the lease in Woodsboro yesterday also. Most of our tanks are dry. A good tank filler would be nice there.

Comment

Rain gauge so far in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post

Rain gauge so far in Portland.

can't see it. lol. how much ? and get to the barn to help Steve sweep !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              Some of us lost everything last time around. Some of us still haven't recovered from Harvey. So yes... I am going to listen when the weather guys (who went to school for this and do it for a living) warn us of an impending storm. Even if they're wrong more often than they are correct... I had Bill Vessey (KIII Corpus) as my meteorology professor one summer in college Lol So I am fully aware of the rate at which weather predictions are actually correct. Sorry, Bill. Still cant believe they let that guy teach...
                              oh I hear ya. lots of my friends lost all or a lot. hell I had to get two new roofs cuz of Harvey. Im just saying that to the ones that get mad at the weather guys when they are not right.

Comment

can't see it. lol. how much ? and get to the barn to help Steve sweep !!!

It was probably a couple of hundredths when I took that pic. It’s at about a 1/4” now.

Comment

Working...
                                X