No announcement yet.

2015 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap. I guess I'll be postponing my trip until late June then.

Comment

Same here, hopefully it dries out a little by then.

Comment

It was bad in Atoka Monday on my way back and Sardis lake was over the road next to the dam but we were able to drive it. I got a nice pic of my 1st black bear on camera.

Comment

I think he likes the camera.

Comment

This is what was trying to eat my camera

Comment

Have you ever seen a bear with double ear tags?

Comment

Hunting in SE LeFlore county close to the ARK. state line, good deer from what I have seen. I will get a better idea of whats going on when it quits raining. BTW, thank you Lord for the rain.

Comment

Well this picture was from the Tulsa Army Corps of Engineers, looks bad right now. Hopefully a fee weeks of non-rainy weather will help it go down.

This is Highway 3 between Antlers and Rattan over the Kiamichi River.

Comment

Comment

That pic is crazy. That means that there is 50-75 foot deep water under the bridge. I bet one of our campers is washed away if the river looks that bad

Comment

PSE, hope it didn't take one of you campers out in all the flooding. Hopefully it will go down enough soon and we can all get out there and check our leases. But with Hugo Lake 32 ft high who knows how long it will take to get the lake and river to its normal level.
                        Last edited by B G; 06-02-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I am a little worried. I went out to my place in Collin county yesterday and the entire river bottom part of it has been washed out. I'm talking about 200 yards on both directions of our creek. Fortunately my feeder survived. Food plots are completely washed away though. It looks
                          Like I had four feet of running water in them for a few days. I'll cross my fingers on my camper. Mine is wedged in some trees but the others are wide open. It could be bad.

Comment

The report from our place is the road up is washed out pretty good, hopefully everything survived. May have a couple cameras that got flooded. Dad's going up this weekend to check it out.

Comment

A couple lease members called me
                              Asking if I wanted to go up with them this weekend but I can't because the in laws will be in town. Keeping
                              My fingers crossed

Comment

http://www.lakelevels.info/?StateID=OK

Check the lake levels and road closures before you go. Yesterday they were showing to have flaggers out on 271 just north of the Red River and Paris because it was down to 1 lane each direction south of Hugo. That was on one of the Newspaper websites.

http://www.ok.gov/triton/modules/new...ticle_id=15906

Comment

Working...
                                X