No announcement yet.

Don't ever give up...I mean ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel for the Saints fans. I can't believe how that ended.

Comment

Man what an ending!!! That DB is gonna hate himself in the morning for that tackle attempt

Comment

That missed tackle was worse than Bill Buckners error in the World Series........

Comment

Get paid millions and come flying in with your head down looking at the ground. WTH? Probably had his eyes closed too! Worthless!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wasn’t expecting that kind of finish.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
              That missed tackle was worse than Bill Buckners error in the World Series........
              not even close , Buckner cost his team and fans a World Series win

Williams cost his team a spot in the NFC Championship game vs Philly

IF that would have been the final play of the SB then I'd agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                He must have bet on the Vikings LOL
                Well he is going to ****** about that.....the Vikings were 5.5 point favorites so he lost there too. When they took a knee on the extra point it cost some people a lot of money!

Comment

I’m pleased with the outcome of this game. Besides Drew Bree’s, that whole team stinks!

Comment

I just wonder what it cost his team mates in bonus money for making it to the conference championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Keemun is a winner. Always has been. Such a scrappy player.

"Third best moment of my life behind giving my life to Jesus Christ, and marrying my wife"
                      - Case Keenum

That’s a good dude! He bounced around and I hope he gets paid next year.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I just wonder what it cost his team mates in bonus money for making it to the conference championship game.
                        $46,000 which is peanuts since these players are all millionaires

the o-line is equally responsible .... poor blocking did not allow the Saints to convert on 3rd and 1 which would have sealed the deal

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Number 43 going to be unemployed

Dude is a 21 year old rookie with 4 ints this year. Did he have that Int in the game today for the Saints?

I’m pretty sure he will be fine.

Comment

After he missed the first part of the play with his head down and eyes closed, 43 had a great seat to watch the rest go down....

Comment

it was a dandy

Comment

I hate that for Brees, love it for aints fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X