No announcement yet.

SHNF ( BS thread) ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless you Damian. Been there done that.

Comment

Going to the lease this weekend to get a little work done. I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days. The Trophy Wife is feeling pretty good so I'm out of here. Might get to do a little turkey huntin with Ol' Wanderin.

Comment

We made it through the week.
        Rachel says she wants another dog, just not right away. She wants another big dog that can protect the house.
        Thanks everyone for the well wishes. This isn't my first time to have to make this decision. We knew it was coming, but you just can't prepare for it.
        Wish the weather would get better, I really need.to get on the water.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I told Jayme I was gonna do the same thing when she dies, go get another wife. Easiest way to get over a loss is to find another. All joking aside, that sucks you had to deal with that Damian.

Good job Scott in the fishing tournament.

Y'all need to check out the dresser I made my son in the DIY section.

Comment

Very nice work.

Comment

Thanks Lee!
              Went to the lease today and decided to change my spot up... no deer tracks and just one big boar roaming around at all hours.. The skeeters are too thick to stick him. My buddy on the other hand had deer all over without a feeder?[emoji47]wth? Going to set up new spot after hog hunting in Cleveland in the am. Let's see if I can stick another one while it's cool[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool dresser Lee- good job[emoji106]

Comment

Forgot to mention that I was noticing how flat the surf was but from all the reports I didn't miss chit

Comment

Somebody got em.
                    Last edited by kevin nicholls; 05-09-2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks Scott. And nice trout Kevin! You're gonna have to bring some of those for the fish fry. Btw, I'm thinking may 27. How does that date work for everyone?

Comment

Nice fish Kevin! Shot a boar this am, heard him go down. Tried to track him and pushed him

Comment

I got me a new ride...couldn't keep up with the kids on theirs anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Kevin. I'll go get my phone looked at. I'm sure you called and my phone didn't work.

Chris, that bike isn't gonna help you to keep up with the kids.

Comment

Took my dad's boat out to the Colorado River. It's a jet John boat. That boat hit 30 mph and ran in water that was 6" deep. It's crazy what this thing can do. The floods really killed the river and it's gonna be a she before it bounces back. We did see more gar and carp than anything. I'm telling ya it's a bowfishing paradise. I've got to make a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                                Good job Kevin. I'll go get my phone looked at. I'm sure you called and my phone didn't work.

Chris, that bike isn't gonna help you to keep up with the kids.

It will when they are riding theirs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X