Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country Shoot

2018 the shoot will be April 14-15
    This is a great place to shoot, thank you to Pat and his crew that set up one of the best courses to shoot at.
    Looking forward to next year at Growing Rocks Ranch.

I'll try and map out some different shots before next year and I'll have time to try and make the walking paths even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

this was a GREAT shoot, thank you for the effort put into this shoot.
      Nan was scared of the water crossings, till I made her drive down there herself.
      She asked what would happen if the water got too high? I told her that we would spend some quality time with some quality people for a couple of days!
      She got stranded outside of Comfort at a church camp because of flooding many years ago.

Comment

thinking of renting a shipping container for next year..been think'n for 2 days on how to beat the breeze...
        never giving up, always a great shoot...

Comment

Before I went, I was not sure that this shoot could be better that it was. After I went, I know it is better than ever!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Best course I've ever shot!

Comment

That is an outstanding location. The course was just amazing. And what a great bunch of folks. Thanks to everyone for all the hard work!

Comment

Awesome course, beautiful location and wonderful group of people! Thanks to the volunteers and TBOT officers for their hard work. I truly enjoyed myself and was amazed by the views and cool set up. Loved the drain pipe target!! Walked away with only one causality arrow.
                Looking forward to next year, God willing. My only suggestion is to place vendors closer to the path of shooter traffic.

Comment

Working...
                X