Wanting suppressor for hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
    I've got the Sandman Ti on my .300blk and .223 and love it. I just bought the Omega 300 2 days ago. I HIGHLY recommend dealing with Capitol Armory. I'm not sure how they could make it any easier.

+1 for Captiol Armory I’m running a sandman L on my rig. I was gonna get the surefire to do my version of a m40 clone but capitol armory recommend the sandman when they asked what I would be using it for...

20 inch .308 with hand rolled subs are stupid quiet I only use them for Range fun though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Capitol Armory is offering a BOGO right now but they are only in Silencerco cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Capitol Armory is offering a BOGO right now but they are only in Silencerco cans.

That’s wrong. It’s by two get one free and the two you buy can be any new pistol, rifle, or shotgun suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          That’s wrong. It’s by two get one free and the two you buy can be any new pistol, rifle, or shotgun suppressor.

Not sure what you are reading.

For every:

$700 you spend on SilencerCo suppressors, you qualify for a FREE Spectre or Warlock

$800 you spend on SilencerCo suppressors, you qualify for a FREE Octane 9, 45, or 45k

Comment

They have multiple promotions going on right now.

America's Silencer Dealer. Capitol Armory is the nations largest SilencerCo, Dead Air and Thunder Beast dealer! Your number one source for silencers, suppressors, NFA weapons and all the accessories you need for maximum suppression.

America's Silencer Dealer. Capitol Armory is the nations largest SilencerCo, Dead Air and Thunder Beast dealer! Your number one source for silencers, suppressors, NFA weapons and all the accessories you need for maximum suppression.

Comment

If you buy 2 including over 700-800$ in SiCo you can walk away with 2 free suppressors through capital armory as Mike said with both the promos going on
              Last edited by 150class; 06-16-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                They have multiple promotions going on right now.

The promotion you’re talking about is not CA’s promotion. It’s SilencerCo’s promotion, which was posted in this thread two days ago.

The good news is the promos can be stacked.

Comment

The promotion you’re talking about is not CA’s promotion. It’s SilencerCo’s promotion, which was posted in this thread two days ago.

The good news is the promos can be stacked.

I don’t really care who’s promo it is. It came in an email from CA so apparently you can do it through them.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    My purpose for the can is quite simple. I want a lightweight, lifetime warranty, short, quiet can that'll handle a 300blkout bolt gun in a hunting situation. I've narrowed it down to two cans, Gemtech Tracker and the Silencerco Harvester. Wish I could test before buying lol.
                    I think the shortest/lightest 300blk out there is the SiCo Omega 9k. It's what I hunted with this past year on a 300blk AR. People less than 100yds away don't hear the report when they're talking and I'm using subs. I love it. BUT with the current promo, I'd be very tempted to do the Omega 300 for $800 and get a free Octane. The 9k is usually around $700 so it would only get you a free Spectre 2...

Comment

Will be very interesting to see where SilencerCo ends up at the end of 2018. Wouldn't be surprised if they file for bankruptcy to re-structure bad debt , or get sold for pennies on the dollar to an acquisition investment firm. They were hemorrhaging big time 18 months ago as all their top designers/engineers were either let go or left for greener pastures https://modernrifleman.net/2017/02/0...at-silencerco/

The company co-founder, CEO, and braintrust, Josh Waldron stepped down this past January, and probably saw the writing on the wall. It was announced today that Waldron is now the top dog at BlackHawk (Vista Outdoors) http://soldiersystems.net/2018/06/21...business-unit/

The SiCo 2 for 1 deal leads me to believe they are desperate and struggling financially. They likely need to move old inventory that is stuck on the shelves to become liquid and generate funding. SiCo had an amazing 10 year run with lots of satisfied Omega owners. I wouldn't discourage anyone from taking advantage of the current "buy one, get one free" deal. Just do your research and make the products being offered are exactly what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Will be very interesting to see where SilencerCo ends up at the end of 2018. Wouldn't be surprised if they file for bankruptcy to re-structure bad debt , or get sold for pennies on the dollar to an acquisition investment firm. They were hemorrhaging big time 18 months ago as all their top designers/engineers were either let go or left for greener pastures https://modernrifleman.net/2017/02/0...at-silencerco/

The company co-founder, CEO, and braintrust, Josh Waldron stepped down this past January, and probably saw the writing on the wall. It was announced today that Waldron is now the top dog at BlackHawk (Vista Outdoors) http://soldiersystems.net/2018/06/21...business-unit/

The SiCo 2 for 1 deal leads me to believe they are desperate and struggling financially. They likely need to move old inventory that is stuck on the shelves to become liquid and generate funding. SiCo had an amazing 10 year run with lots of satisfied Omega owners. I wouldn't discourage anyone from taking advantage of the current "buy one, get one free" deal. Just do your research and make the products being offered are exactly what you need.
                        And pray you never need their warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          And pray you never need their warranty.
                          and pray twice as hard SiCo doesn't sell out to the Freedom Group (Remington)

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
                            Would the Omega be the closest to a precision can that SilencerCo has?
                            also interested in this. If I roll another .30 cal I want precision for the APR rifle. I dont need to spend the money but the BOGO is hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              also interested in this. If I roll another .30 cal I want precision for the APR rifle. I dont need to spend the money but the BOGO is hard to beat

I was in your shoes. I went with the TBAC Ultra 7. From what I understand, the omega is fairly close to a TBAC as far as a precision can. Should match my barrel pretty well[emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                I was in your shoes. I went with the TBAC Ultra 7. From what I understand, the omega is fairly close to a TBAC as far as a precision can. Should match my barrel pretty well[emoji1303]

Been reading about the omega. Mostly cause my buddy is a dealer. I have not inquired about the other

Comment

Working...
                                X