Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Very sad to see history repeating itself. Hopefully we can right the ship before it's too late.

The fall of the Roman Empire....

Following the death of Theodosius I, the last emperor to rule a united Roman Empire, the dominion of the empire was gradually eroded by abuses of power, civil wars, barbarian migrations and invasions, military reforms and economic depression.
    The only way we have a chance to "right the ship" is for everyone who is on the "right" to be on the same page..

The democrats have 1 team.
    We have 3-4 teams 1 is STILL trying figure out who is best all the while slandering the others.. You do not see this on their side.

Divided we will fall, along with any hope of this country ever being a shadow of what it once was.. Hillary will win and the crying and blame game will begin...
    I don't care who is the republican nominee come November, he or she has my vote. Period.
    I just hope it's not Christy. After watching him and Obama spooning on national TV, I will struggle to punch that name, but will do it to keep the Evil Clinton machine out of DC.
    Last edited by PondPopper; 07-05-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
      yep, its sad to see its happening right in front of our eyes....im ******, whats crazy I don't see how she is leading in polls on anything, ive haven't met one person who will vote for her, even in social media outlets, 90% of the posters are anti-Hillary, the fix is certainly in
      Trumps has been saying that it's rigged because It is....
      Ive known It for years...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        The only way we have a chance to "right the ship" is for everyone who is on the "right" to be on the same page..

The democrats have 1 team.
        We have 3-4 teams 1 is STILL trying figure out who best all the while slandering the others.. You do not see this on their side.

Divided we will fall, along with any hope of this country ever being a shadow of what it once was.. Hillary will win and the crying and blame game will begin...
        I don't care who is the republican nominee come November, he or she has my vote. Period.
        I just hope it's not Christy. After watching him and Obama spooning on national TV, I will struggle to punch that name, but will do it to keep the Evil Clinton machine out of DC.

I think this is the problem. A lot of people don't care and will vote for whoever shouts the loudest, what they want to hear. Then there are a lot of people who actually have to believe what the candidate says before they will cast their vote for them. Would be nice if the republican party could run a conservative out there that actually believed the ideas that they campaigned on. Seems like we had a chance at that but too many liked the loud shouter better.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          I think this is the problem. A lot of people don't care and will vote for whoever shouts the loudest, what they want to hear. Then there are a lot of people who actually have to believe what the candidate says before they will cast their vote for them. Would be nice if the republican party could run a conservative out there that actually believed the ideas that they campaigned on. Seems like we had a chance at that but too many liked the loud shouter better.
          Maybe but we had better get behind one and one only, whoever that is come November.
          If not she will win..
          Simple as that.

Comment

If she does not play by the rules then how is a legal voting system going to keep her out of office?

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              If she does not play by the rules then how is a legal voting system going to keep her out of office?
              X10000000000000000

Really disappointed in the country I call home.

Comment

[ATTACH]799502[/ATTACH]

Comment

Maybe but we had better get behind one and one only, whoever that is come November.
                  If not she will win..
                  Simple as that.
                  People need to understand something she is not running to become President of the United States...she is running to become the first dictator of the United States. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Ya know Chew, I'm not really surprised...many of us called this happening since day one. I did have a little hope that it might cause some damage to her run as the gravity of this got uglier & uglier.

Surprised, nah but I will be honest & say I was indeed shocked & stunned about the timing of this statement right behind the whole meeting with the USAG about grand babies, needing the use of Airfare 1 due to cash flow problems & who has the best moving rates in the DC area currently... I haven't been this bummed about the future of our country in a while. We are totally being played & the puppeteer is dangling this whole show without a curtain daring us to even try or consider doing something about their intent.

I posted this on garguy's thread & think it should be mentioned here...we are losing our constitution, or at least the very fiber of it's intent & how it is not currently being protected by those sworn to do such....The fight between good & evil is getting edged out.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sworn to protect the Constitution from all enemies...how many thousands are feeling beyond icky & uncomfortable with this task right now??

Again, I look at our situation & can't see how folks consider Trump as the same evil...I don't like him either but she should not have an opportunity to even be able to visit the wh & not looks to be set to move back in.

We are so screwed & have about 2-3 states deciding our future...somebody pinch me hard, I need to wake up.

sigh

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I'll probably be audited now

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

Exactly!

If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it. Mark Twain

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      People need to understand something she is not running to become President of the United States...she is running to become the first dictator of the United States. It's as simple as that.

X2. Head on the nail. Hail, we're almost there to begin with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hillary peed on everyone's leg and Comey agreed with her that it is just raining...

Comment

Yes sir...
                          I bet our founding fathers are wondering what happened to the balls of the men in this country.. They had balls. They would have never let this happen.. Not on their watch.

Comment

Yes sir...
                            I bet our founding fathers are wondering what happened to the balls of the men in this country.. They had balls. They would have never let this happen.. Not on their watch.
                            Well America as we know it better grow F'ing pair and stop this now peacefully or really grow a pair in the future and stop it through force. It's one or the other. All those claiming tin hat wearing etc can go pound sand after today. Nazi America is happening before our very eyes.

Comment

Well America as we know it better grow F'ing pair and stop this now peacefully or really grow a pair in the future and stop it through force. It's one or the other. All those claiming tin hat wearing etc can go pound sand after today. Nazi America is happening before our very eyes.
                              Right on brother..

What's taking place in DC is one huge conspiracy against the American people.. Some are just to dumb to realize it,,,,,, YET....

Hopefully todays events woke a few more up..

Comment

Right on brother..

What's taking place in DC is one huge conspiracy against the American people.. Some are just to dumb to realize it,,,,,, YET....

Hopefully todays events woke a few more up..
                                Some are... But most actually aren't .

This may well be our last hope.

Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
                                Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.

Who am I kidding? They'll find a way to lie, cheat and steal their way out of this election.

Comment

Working...
                                X