• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

air driven t post driver

I need to buy one, any recommendations? Thanks

This actually exists??!?!?!?!?

Comment

They sell them at Home Depot. In the parking lot around 6-8 am. The better ones are sold out by 7 so go early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
        They sell them at Home Depot. In the parking lot around 6-8 am. The better ones are sold out by 7 so go early.

Lol!

Comment

They also make a gas powered t post driver. May be easier than having a air source with you to run it. More crap to haul around

Comment

They are in aisle Juan!
            JK-I have one made by Rohrer mfg-worked prettygood on solid caliche

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
              They also make a gas powered t post driver. May be easier than having a air source with you to run it. More crap to haul around
              Gas powered is the way to go, I own 2.

Comment

This is what I did... Got the Skidril 2 cycle version... a bit cold natured, but the best Grand I ever spent!! In normal soil, takes about 5-7 seconds to drive a post once you pull the trigger... In limestone plate, takes about 30 seconds... in limestone that you'd never be able to drive with a hand driver...

Comment

Rhino makes several models, I own them all. For just T post I would highly recommend the rhino GPD 45, it’s a gas powered model which gives you the freedom of not being hooked to a compressor. Worth its weight in gold. Stay away from the Man Saver, biggest piece of junk I have ever used.

Comment

I built one for my Bosch jack hammer works good in dirt

Comment

Thanks Cody and Slick. I'm going to have to pound between 450 and 500 on a boundary fence and didn't want to have to do it the hard way. Good info.
                      Air supply won't be a problem with a generator and air compressor, but I see the good use of gas powered.

Comment

This^^

Comment

Working...
                        X