• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    We're back!
    I giggled

Comment

We're back!
      Yes sir.....last I checked they were in the back of the back.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I giggled
        We gon shock da world!

Comment

We gon shock da world!
          Im sorry.....but I just busted a gut laughing.....

Comment

We gon shock da world!
            You aint never lied......Im just not sure if that is how you meant it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              You aint never lied......Im just not sure if that is how you meant it.

Comment

Nice to see the team show some guts this weekend. Coming back from 5-0 was awesome. HR's from the young guys was fun. And Big Sexy. Just happy to see competitive baseball.

Comment

And just like that we are back in the gutter. Profar injured, and Perez looks like a big pile of steaming dog **** on the mound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

...and back to earth we crash.

M. Perez stinking up Tropicana Field. Profar w/ some sort of injury from a second base collision / slide. Good times.

Nunez, Guzman, Mazara, and Gallo are some big boys.

Comment

Two posts at the same time with the same basic thoughts. Funny. If it weren't so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        Two posts at the same time with the same basic thoughts. Funny. If it weren't so sad.

Great minds think alike... or just observe the obvious [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am done with Perez. He is never gonna be what we need. He is a gutless hack. Choking under pressure defensively and pitching. Throw Profar in that mix as well.

Comment

Bannister must believe in him.....he's still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I am done with Perez. He is never gonna be what we need. He is a gutless hack. Choking under pressure defensively and pitching. Throw Profar in that mix as well.
                              Would it be rude to waive Perez during the game?

Concussion might improve the inner workings of Profar's brain.

Comment

WTHAY....I just tuned in for the second time this season. The guy playing centerfield just looked like a bafoon missing the ball and mistiming his leap both by 3 seconds. My wife of all people. The worst athlete on the planet said. What was that...that didn't look very athletic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X