DC Leaker and Wikileaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    It says he is a partner here, and that they were founded in 2015. Where is the link to the DNC?

http://www.thepastorumgroup.com/
    They are contracted consultants for Dem candidates - from his LinkedIn:

As a consultant & partner in the Pastorum Group:

Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm

Providing strategic communications advice to Democratic candidates and labor unions.

Developed message guidance for progressive allies

In essence he is a 3rd party PR "fixer" who's resume is filled solely with PR jobs for Democratic candidates/org's.

Again, I'm not going as far as to say it's any kind of smoking gun. Maybe he's just an acquaintance of the family. But for them to choose someone whose entire career has been manipulating public opinion in favor of Dems just seems a little bit off to me. Bauman seems like a more apt choice for silencing uncomfortable questions than acting as a spokesperson for a bereaved family.

Comment

I read some of the same here. Was just curious if you had another source.

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Yeah I found that strange as well. How much you wanna bet family was threatened or paid off?
        Threatened, I would pray they would be screaming at the top of their lungs for their child!
        Paid off, OUCH!!! Case closed and don't complain how or why he was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Threatened, I would pray they would be screaming at the top of their lungs for their child!
          Paid off, OUCH!!! Case closed and don't complain how or why he was killed.
          Yeah you would think but crazier things have happened. The whole thing doesn't add up. I can see the conversation going something like this " you're son leaked classified information that jeprodizes national security. He was a traitor and taken out. You either accept this and a the money or you and the rest of your family will suffer the same. Do you understand ? ". Or something like that.... The Mafia has operated like a that for years and the Clintons are no different. Yeah my tinhat is showing

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Yeah you would think but crazier things have happened. The whole thing doesn't add up. I can see the conversation going something like this " you're son leaked classified information that jeprodizes national security. He was a traitor and taken out. You either accept this and a the money or you and the rest of your family will suffer the same. Do you understand ? ". Or something like that.... The Mafia has operated like a that for years and the Clintons are no different. Yeah my tinhat is showing
            I would say that is how it went. Gonna get interesting to see where this goes.

Comment

Russia, Comey, and the dead Wiki leaker.... just connect the dots.

Russia was accused of hacking the DNC, we know the government has the ability for a hack to look like from a foreign government.

Comey was in charge of the FBI.

We know the leaks likely were from the dead staffer not Russia.

The guys laptop was taken and the FBI or the D.C. Police have it.

Don't forget two other DNC people strangely died about the sane time too.

Comment

I just saw this....

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer --*generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't trust much coming out of the guy (rod wheeler) who is the source of this story...He seems to be stepping away from his comments; he told buzzfeed and CNN as much.

This is also the same guy who claimed there were 150 lesbian gangs in Washington DC carrying pink pistols, raping girls as young as 10 and forcing them into their gangs. He had to walk those comments back as well...

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    I wouldn't trust much coming out of the guy (rod wheeler) who is the source of this story...He seems to be stepping away from his comments; he told buzzfeed and CNN as much.

This is also the same guy who claimed there were 150 lesbian gangs in Washington DC carrying pink pistols, raping girls as young as 10 and forcing them into their gangs. He had to walk those comments back as well...
                    WTH!!!!
                    Now that would be enough to discredit someone........lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      There's your problem.

And notice anything funny today? Poof, the story is gone from every major news network without a trace. Even if it was a nothing story you'd think there might at least be some follow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                        There's your problem.

And notice anything funny today? Poof, the story is gone from every major news network without a trace. Even if it was a nothing story you'd think there might at least be some follow up.
                        What is going to get people's attn more?
                        The POTUS giving up Classified info?
                        Or a HRC staffer getting killed on some backstreet in DC?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          What is going to get people's attn more?
                          The POTUS giving up Classified info?
                          Or a HRC staffer getting killed on some backstreet in DC?
                          I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question. Hard for a story to get any traction when MSM refuses to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question. Hard for a story to get any traction when MSM refuses to cover it.
                            Kinda like that girl that got drunk and then disappeared in Aruba all them years ago.
                            Or Kasey Anthony.
                            Or John Benay Ramsey.

All were on the news every night for what it seems like 5 years

Comment

Working...
                            X