DC Leaker and Wikileaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC Leaker and Wikileaks

Not to rile up the tin foil hat wearers but what do yall think about this? It appears that Seth Rich the DNC staffer found murdered due to a robbery (nothing taken from him) was the person who was feeding wikileaks its DNC information.

Begs the questions, why did Obama's intel chiefs say it was probably Russia if this turns out to be true and WTH kind of House of Cards scenario is this?

Last edited by Ætheling; 05-16-2017, 06:41 AM.

I would bet my house its a hit. Too much coincidence. Im sure he had some juicy and harmful info that was gonna ruin somebody's presidential aspirations.

Comment

Wiki has always said that Hillarys emails did not come from Russia but instead from someone on the inside. It has been theorized that it was Rich feeding the emails to WiKI because he could not believe the corruption.
      Although it sounds like tin foil hat material it is a far more plausible theory than Russia.
      I personally believe he is just another in the long line of people who have been connected to the Clintons who have been killed

Comment

i read that article this morning myself. I seem to remember and i could be wrong that right when it happened the report out stated that he was found dead. In reading that report it appears he was conscious when the police arrived and died a little less than 2 hours after arriving to the hospital. That seems extremely fishy to me as well. Def agree this was a hit. Wonder how many anonymous tips the Washington police department has received for the reward containing the name Hillary Clinton????? i am far from a conspiracy theorist but i do believe if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck.

Comment

If there was a cover-up it sure seems like "a secret too big to keep" - too many people would have knowledge of it. For instance if the DC police were told to stand down on the investigation, hopefully somebody somewhere will eventually leak some proof - for fame, fortune, revenge or just a guilty conscience.

Comment

And some of the media is beating the Trump/Russia drum this morning to keep the snowflakes occupied with that nonsense instead of the real news.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              If there was a cover-up it sure seems like "a secret too big to keep" - too many people would have knowledge of it. For instance if the DC police were told to stand down on the investigation, hopefully somebody somewhere will eventually leak some proof - for fame, fortune, revenge or just a guilty conscience.
              I agree, but there seems to be a lot of dead people in the Clintons wake. The fear of being the next "coincidence" is probably a good leak management tool.

Comment

Assange was yelling about this when it happened

Comment

It was a robbery....the only thing that was stolen was this guys life.....wallet and jewelry were still on him

Comment

No he obviously committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      No he obviously committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.
                      Three times.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I'm not sure that lack of cooperation is evidence of a secret " too big to keep." I have a feeling that "unccoperative" is the default status of both of those agencies. Whether just territorial posturing or sharing their own internal corruption, I doubt either of these agencies want a PI snooping around.

Comment

This has been a conspiracy theory for a while, but what interested me in today's news is that a "family spokesperson" came out condemning the claim, citing that there was no evidence (while also providing no counter-evidence). http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-...kileaks-2017-5

The kicker is that this "spokesperson" is Brad Bauman, a current/former DNC PR Crisis Management Consultant (Proof https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradbauman). I'm no expert but it does seem unusual that the family would be employing a literal damage control expert from the DNC to be their spokesperson - when according to the official narrative, Seth Rich's death should have nothing to do with the DNC.

I don't know what it means, but am hoping for some more clarification in the immediate future because the story has taken a life of its own today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            This has been a conspiracy theory for a while, but what interested me in today's news is that a "family spokesperson" came out condemning the claim, citing that there was no evidence (while also providing no counter-evidence). http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-...kileaks-2017-5

The kicker is that this "spokesperson" is Brad Bauman, a current/former DNC PR Crisis Management Consultant (Proof https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradbauman). I'm no expert but it does seem unusual that the family would be employing a literal damage control expert from the DNC to be their spokesperson - when according to the official narrative, Seth Rich's death should have nothing to do with the DNC.

I don't know what it means, but am hoping for some more clarification in the immediate future because the story has taken a life of its own today.

Yeah I found that strange as well. How much you wanna bet family was threatened or paid off?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                              The kicker is that this "spokesperson" is Brad Bauman, a current/former DNC PR Crisis Management Consultant
                              It says he is a partner here, and that they were founded in 2015. Where is the link to the DNC?

Comment

Working...
                              X