North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I'm not sure what that was, but I now have a strange hankering for Korean BBQ' cat!
    Guessing live stream of fat boys parade. Such grace and amazing uniformity his soldiers have. It's almost is if they are forming a bullseye for Moab #2

Comment

Well, he just launched a dud missile.........or did we intervene? Gonna get interesting really quick if he don't chill the hail out!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Well, he just launched a dud missile.........or did we intervene? Gonna get interesting really quick if he don't chill the hail out!
        I'm confused, was that a mid range missile that went pop or the nuclear they were testing? I thought the nuclear was supposed to be an underground test.

Comment

[ATTACH]850494[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I'm not sure what that was, but I now have a strange hankering for Korean BBQ' cat!
            Yeah just the live feed from the jung-un party.

Comment

It appears the failed missle might have actually been armed with a warhead since it exploded immediately after launch. Im betting they are glad it didnt have a nuke on it. Would suck to just nuke yourself like that when someone over rode the guidance on your fancy missle.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                It appears the failed missle might have actually been armed with a warhead since it exploded immediately after launch. Im betting they are glad it didnt have a nuke on it. Would suck to just nuke yourself like that when someone over rode the guidance on your fancy missle.
                Ive seen reports that we can hack his missles and make them blow up.
                My question is, if that is possible why dont we encourage him to shoot off a nuke and hack it, guide it right to his capital? Nuke his own people.
                That would be great

Comment

China better reel in their pet pot bellied pig......

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                    China wants nothing to do with that refugee issue. That's a horrible situation for them.
                    x2

Why do yall think China moved 150,000 soldiers to the border...they don't want the refugees

Comment

Guess where the little rolly poly resides....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Stupid HF hunters....

Comment

I am surprised the US hasn't assassinated the fat little *******. Our government has done it before.

Comment

I thing this is becoming very serious and Trump isn't in a talking mood when it comes to N Korea. If China doesn't get this under control it may escalate quickly.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Trump wont have to do it. CHINA is about to shut the little fat guy down. 160,000 equipped Chinese soldiers lined up on the NK border right now. trump told China to stop them or we would and that they may not like the way we do it very much.
                              I think China is hoping they won't have to actually deal with him before we do. If the Chicoms get rid of the nkcoms it won't take long for a billion Chinese to figure out the Chicoms are dead weight and need to be removed also.

Comment

A few days ago, trump met with the Chinese PM. For the first time in 2 decades, the Chinese agreed to assist in controlling NK. That's a big step, regardless of the media ignoring it. Do I trust china? Absolutely not. Did trumps trade threats get the Chinese to change 20 years of letting NK promote going to war with SK? Apparently. The Chinese need us more than they need a bankrupt dictator waving nukes at the world. This idiot is going to go away, one way or another. Then the Chinese will put a puppet in his place, and the world will rejoice. Win win for china.
                                The only problem is if the generals of NK figure this out and decide to call all the bluffs and cross the DMZ with a million screaming Fanatics. Americans will die when that happens. We have 20,000+ looking across that border right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X