Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paths of Tom Herman and Ed Orgeron were intertwined long before their Longhorns and Tigers meet this weekend for a major clash in Austin.

Another good story back to the LSU Texas coaching search

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Some guy on Finebaum just said LSU will win by 20
      ‘Ol Finebaum. He also said that he could see Tennessee making a run at a national championship before last weeks game...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        https://247sports.com/college/texas/...ate-135162140/

The history between Herman and Aranda also makes this matchup fun. I hope it's a good one.
        Lots of good story lines. Y'all got orlando bc Dave Aranda told Herman to hire him as he was a can't miss hire, LSU DE Chaisson from North Shore played against SE when he was at westlake for the 6A championship. Not to mention Aranda and Herman know a lot about each other schemes from being friends and coaching against each other in the Big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
          ‘Ol Finebaum. He also said that he could see Tennessee making a run at a national championship before last weeks game...
          That show is painful to listen to. I am surprised most of those callers can dial the number he gives out.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            That show is painful to listen to. I am surprised most of those callers can dial the number he gives out.
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              That show is painful to listen to. I am surprised most of those callers own a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I’m still worried about the young Texas secondary...I think that willbe the difference if Orlando can’t find some consistent pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it that Dale hasn’t bought a DBU T-shirt. [emoji51]

I will say one thing Horn fans need to consider that I haven’t heard mentioned much is Joe Burrow’s ability to run. He is a tough SOB and quite effective at picking up the first downs when the pocket breaks down. He frustrates the heck out of defenses with his legs, similar to Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

I will say one thing Horn fans need to consider that I haven’t heard mentioned much is Joe Burrow’s ability to run. He is a tough SOB and quite effective at picking up the first downs when the pocket breaks down. He frustrates the heck out of defenses with his legs, similar to Sam.

Shhhhhhhhhh nothin to see here

Comment

Burrow making 3rd downs into 1st downs would be a huge problem for the Texas defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      Does aTm have a game this week?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It’s a scrub team as one of our OLine guaranteed an upset. Ticket price is low and no game day crew. It’s all UT/L$U this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Agreed. They're not handing out the Big 12 trophy on Saturday night.

That’s exactly what Herman said!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          I gotta admit that Matt's el Rancho menu looks dang good. Guna have to try that place. Any good Italian or places with "abnormal foods" to try. Don't want to eat bbq, seafood or cajun places. Get that anytime.
                          No, you can't get Austin/Central Texas BBQ IN Louisiana. You must try Austin brisket. It's life changing.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Burrow making 3rd downs into 1st downs would be a huge problem for the Texas defense.

In watched it with my own eyes late last November. I couldn’t believe he kept getting up for more. I got tons of respect for his toughness and ability to run and pass. LSU hasn’t had a good QB in a few years. They do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              No, you can't get Austin/Central Texas BBQ IN Louisiana. You must try Austin brisket. It's life changing.

I've had more than one coon***** ask me why we burn it.

Comment

In watched it with my own eyes late last November. I couldn’t believe he kept getting up for more. I got tons of respect for his ability to run and pass. LSU hasn’t had a good QB in a few years. They do now.

That kid is good for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X