No announcement yet.

Andrew Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe he did that to so many fantasy players!

Good for him! He's smart for what he did. I wouldn't care what a single person thought of me for doing what he did if I were him. And if I were the GM I'd feel like a jackwagon because I was only able to get 4 playoff wins out of an elite QB like him. It was not his fault that the rest of that team was trash.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      ????

Nope. The timing of him quitting really screwed his team.
      It did but it didn't. he has been bitten by the injury bug so often the colts have gone "NHL Style" when it came to his injuries. Even this year first it was knee then it was ankle then they switched to "Lower Body" they always answered time of return questions with "should be by week 1" "could be by week 1" "maybe week 1" just because with the types of injury he has suffered (shoulder, knee, calf, ankle) the healing for that takes so long and the rehab they do to get these guys back in shape is rigorous and hard. I totally get how with this new injury nagging him he just is drained. Great player wish him the best but I wouldn't be surprised if you see his name in the hat for a comeback in a couple/few years

Comment

Doesnt his dad have some stake in the XFL? Maybe we'll see him playing for a Texas team down the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It’s not Luck’s fault the owner employs a **** GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          If I was the owner I’d sell the whole shootin match, and you’d have a hard time finding me for several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on both.

Comment

read an article where in 4 years he spent almost everyday in and out of the rehab facility, the never ending cycle and body breaking down probably had him clinically depressed, and for sure mentally exhausted and broke down….getting a good offensive was too late

I had nfl game pass last year and watched most of every game last year and I remember watching luck at the end of the season and his face truly looked like he just got arrested and is taking a sad mug shot picture, he kept on grimacing ect...he didn't look too engaged with anything and really just was bad on all his execution in the last playoff game...

Comment

For those saying he let his team down because of the timing, how do you explain Luck not participating in camp or preseason? Brissete has been taking reps as the starter. Technically, this is a decent time for him to make up his mind. The colts were already preparing to play another season without Luck to begin with.

Comment

He was honest, legitimate, and professional.
                Hes probably gotten a lot of advice from former players.
                Smart man.. perserving what he has left for his family and future instead of trading it for a few dollars that wont help him deal with the inevitable problems in the future.
                Eff errbody whining.

Comment

walking away from $400 million over next 10 years...

he will be back next year

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    walking away from $400 million over next 10 years...

he will be back next year
                    Wanna bet?

Comment

Working...
                    X