Free underware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free underware

So on the radio ( austin ) they are talking about 4000 kids are getting free back packs and inside those backpacks will be 5 pair of underwear.
    So, we give these " poor " people welfare, housing, phones, food stamps etc.
    And still the tax payers have to provide free underware, tampons, food.

Why dont we just open up giant orphanages and remove these kids from their ****head parents.
    If they cant buy underware for their kids they need to loose those kids and any gov. assistance the adults need to starve in the streets.

Amen !

Comment

Also, if a family receives CHIP, they can apply for free phones (limited minutes/data) and free home internet.

My Ex rides this train. She doesn't claim the "live in boyfriend" of 5 years as income.
      Her $11,000/year income puts her in line for all kinds of freebies. Meanwhile, I'm paying her $900/month so my son can eat corndogs for dinner and be home alone 4 nights a week while she "works" at the dance studio.

Comment

Are you sure the backpacks are government funded? It sounds like a charity thing to me, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
          Are you sure the backpacks are government funded? It sounds like a charity thing to me, but I could be wrong.

That’s what I was thinking too...

Comment

Spoiled TN I gotta ask is the “dance studio” she’s in a strip club? Sry I had to ask haha that’s a f***** up situation for sure!!

Comment

I'm with ya on taxes, at the same time I feel bad for the kids that suffer due to their parents lack of will and want.

Comment

I have some second hand ones that I could donate.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

We're doing a backpack drive here at work. Minus the underwear. We donate them every year.

Comment

I dont need any in my back pack. I roll nat u ral.

Comment

Meth
                      Alchohol
                      Laziness
                      Over stimulation with electronics

These seem to be the reasons a lot of parents do take care of their children or themselves for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        We're doing a backpack drive here at work. Minus the underwear. We donate them every year.
                        The underwear was donated by "Undies for Everyone", a non-profit out of Houston.

Comment

Im all for privately funded/donated charity. Totally against gvt funded. ( sounds like this one my not be gvt funded ). The thing that gets me is that so few that receive it actually NEED it. As others have said, most American poverty is due to laziness, drugs etc. I have no sympathy for those, and the kids suffer for it. Neglect etc charges shoukd be filed if you cant feed your kids because you WONT work or use drugs etc. Maybe in the end its all worth it ( privately funded ) if a few REALLY in need are helped.

Comment

Our backpacks are sent to Boys & Girls Club of America to be given out to the kids.

Comment

I know that there are lots of charities that do this type of thing but what I heard kept specifically mentioning AISD was providing the packs and the underware.and also mentioned the free lunch during summer and other stuff..
                              If it turns out it is a charitable endeavor I have no problem with that.
                              That said our taxing entities love to throw our money out the window by expanding gifts to the poor instead of making the poor accountable for what they already recieve

Comment

Working...
                              X