No announcement yet.

Early voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went at 10:15 this morning in the rain, figured that would scare people away. Was a pretty good line, took maybe 20 minutes. This is the first time in over 20 years that I voted in Dallas county so maybe it is the norm. I miss voting in Bells, could go the actual election day and not wait in a line.

Comment

Originally posted by TSFiredog View Post
      Voted yesterday in North Montgomery County 1:30 min, poll workers said it was the same on monday. Go Red!

Same place today took 15 minutes.

Comment

Voted today, over an hour wait.

Comment

3rd day in a row to skip. Parking lot at the library was full which mean 1hr+ wait. Try again tomorrow...

Comment

No line to speak off when I voted yesterday @ 11:30am. Maybe 10 people voting. More workers in there than voters. Euless Public Library

Comment

Went this morning and walked right in. Beto folks had a little tent set up with 4 or 5 people waving signs in the parking lot.

Comment

Hard to believe any poll numbers since conservatives are too busy working a job to answer phones gathering poll data. I know I hit the FU button on my phone at least 6 or 7 times a day now.

Comment

I voted in Houston and it was my first time to vote. I too saw many people with their voter cards for some reason. I will admit that it is a bit nerve racking to vote your first time and wondering if you're going to do something stupid. But everything went smooth and I voted Republican so I guess I didn't do anything stupid after all.

Comment

Today should be easier....all the dems are at home waiting on the welfare check to hit the mailbox.

Comment

Voted yesterday!

Comment

In and out less than 5 minutes today in Rockwall County. Did my part to send Robert packing........back to El Paso.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cruz only up by 5% today, get out and vote!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            Cruz only up by 5% today, get out and vote!

Where are you finding this?

Comment

heard Rush going through all the latest polling data during lunch today. Cruz was plus 7% down to 5% now.

Comment

I have a friend who is a cop in San Antionio and he said that little boy Castro told the police chief not to patrol any polling places because that makes the voters nervous about going to vote. Why would they be nervous if everything was up and up. Must be something illegal about what's going on or probably the voters are illegals.

Comment

Working...
                                X