Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your High Racks Pics for a DIY'er please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May have found one!

Bringing this one back to the top....any others with Hi Racks or ideas for what works best in them?

Comment

need picxs of one in back of a full size bronco

Comment

Finally got one!

Ok...so I finally let loose of some cash to get a high rack for my Avalanche. Pics to come soon...im pretty excited to finally have one. Now I want to add the accessories and make it mine! It already has 4 flood lights. Two face foward and two face rearward. Two swivel seats....Adding cupholders next for the "Cold Beverages" of choice

What are some of the handiest accessories added to yours to make it more user friendly...or a better Killin Tower! LOL Look for the pictures to be posted in the next week or two. Its a work in progress. I didnt do the welding, but its needing more work before its finished. So, I'll try and get some pics soon

Comment

Prepping for Paint

Because I bought it just after being welded up, there was no primer or paint on it. SO..step 1 is to wire brush the whole thing and prime to prevent rusting. No easy task! Top rails are primed..tomorrow I start the expanded metal floor and support rails...its a work in progress. First outing is planned for FRIDAY..so prairie dogs...BEWARE!

Comment

Here is the one I have in process for the back of my Ranger.
            Attached Files

Comment

Them some nice racks there.

Comment

Any one else?

Comment

I am needing some more pictures, I am wanting to build another one this weekend. Come on Predator hunters help a botha out.

Comment

here is one I threw together. Its light weight!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like the single seat setup like Aggiebowhunter03's shown above. Mine is similar to it and I like it because I can load it/unload it within 5 minutes, it holds the light for me and I have a rifle and a shotgun rack attached to it. It also folds down into the bed when I'm on the road heading to or from my hunting spot. Oh...and I don't have to worry about the guy next to me and where he's pointing his barrel!

I run solo most of the time, so this just works for me.

predatorsniper
                          Last edited by predatorsniper; 02-15-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Here is one
                            Attached Files

Comment

looks like a rolling party platform....

Comment

Originally posted by predatorsniper View Post
                                I like the single seat setup like Aggiebowhunter03's shown above. Mine is similar to it and I like it because I can load it/unload it within 5 minutes, it holds the light for me and I have a rifle and a shotgun rack attached to it. It also folds down into the bed when I'm on the road heading to or from my hunting spot. Oh...and I don't have to worry about the guy next to me and where he's pointing his barrel!

I run solo most of the time, so this just works for me.

predatorsniper
                                wow sweet set up and awesome shooting!

Comment

Working...
                                X