Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
    I had the state record for goldfish for a few months 8 lbs
    and I did have the LSBA record shortnose gar for a long time don't know if it still is and it was way bigger than the TP&W record shortnose but I didn't send it in and they wouldn't accept the LSBA record.

My son caught this needle nose gar on Lake Lewisville a few years back. Think it would have been a record but he was so worried about hurting the gar we let it go before we got good measurements.

He does hold the Lewisville Jr record for crappie. 2.2 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by spro View Post

My son caught this needle nose gar on Lake Lewisville a few years back. Think it would have been a record but he was so worried about hurting the gar we let it go before we got good measurements.

He does hold the Lewisville Jr record for crappie. 2.2 lbs
      Do you let that guy pick out your lottery tickets? You need to.

Comment

Scored 40 points in an 8th grade basketball game. 16/20 from the floor and 8/8 from the free throw line. At the time it tied a record for most points in a game. I was a good player in high school, but I think that was the highlight right there.

Comment

I think I hold the record for the most time spent on TBH in class

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

If I would have known about line class records I would have the ladyfish 12# line class record by over a pound. Didn't have any clue until I saw a list of salt water like class records. Maybe someday I'll get another shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Admin--who has the record for the most time-outs?

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Gotta be Ragin

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  I hold the record for the most road signs shot left handed over the roof from the drivers window while drunk.

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads from an AC-130 explode around me without getting hit.
                  You should double check the books. It's possible you also hold the record for throwing the most fast food trash on the side of the roads.

Comment

Nothing crazy but I hold the record for fastest 5k at a local run here. Was supposed to be an annual event but got canceled after the first one, so it probably will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      X2 on Ragin'

Comment

Fastest ever to P&Y on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                          You should double check the books. It's possible you also hold the record for throwing the most fast food trash on the side of the roads.
                          Can't becoming a supreme human specimen like me by eating fast food.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Do you let that guy pick out your lottery tickets? You need to.
                            Haha! He always gets the trophy! This bass weighed 9 and would have been another Jr Lewisville Record but we didn't submit it.

Comment

Lsba

A LOT more people would have records if they submitted them to the LSBA. Last year I had the top scoring mule deer buck and doe submitted. Of course they were the only ones submitted. The doe made #2 in the state, though.

Comment

Wait, I was just informed I hold two more records.

The highest rate of speed while drinking moonshine and pineapple iceees from 7-eleven

Wearing out the most Ted Nugent 8-Tracks

P.S. Nice Fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X