X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On for 24
    Merry Christmas

Comment

1400-2200. Got to enjoy Christmas with the kids this morning and a little one on one with the wife when I get off tonight. Merry Christmas.

Comment

I was starting a thread early this AM and had to start a central line and left the new thread open....but started at 6:40am. I work the next three days here in the ER.

Comment

430-1630 through the weekend! Operating furnaces...got to see all the family yesterday and 1 more to go on my day off monday! Hope everyone has a blessed christmas!

Comment

600-1800 here, but using vacation this weekend! Merry Christmas!

Comment

I'm not at work but I am on call for emergencys. As we speak I'm in a pop up! Please no emergencys

Comment

I work for an ER based EMS service with the same shift schedule as most fire departments. I'm A shift working a 24 and we have been steady working all day. When we aren't running 911 calls we work in the er so it helps make the day go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  I was starting a thread early this AM and had to start a central line and left the new thread open....but started at 6:40am. I work the next three days here in the ER.
                  I'm with ya... next 3 straight, one off, one more on, then a night shift... and then I'm free for 4 days... I'm told Dec 26th is the worst day to work in an ER... I can't wait (said with utmost ssrcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    I'm with ya... next 3 straight, one off, one more on, then a night shift... and then I'm free for 4 days... I'm told Dec 26th is the worst day to work in an ER... I can't wait (said with utmost ssrcasm)
                    Yep, that's the rumor! Flew a kid out today to children's, got a few lines but thank God nobody died today. I will be back on in 9hrs. Two more on and then at least 5 off. Still waiting for the Jan schedule back home.

Comment

I'm working 7pm to 7am

Comment

Working here

Comment

Working an off duty part time job and the hospital. Didn't have to come in until 1800 so it wasn't too bad. Merry Christmas yall!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X