My Son and I started a YouTube channel - Sons of Watson Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Son and I started a YouTube channel - Sons of Watson Outdoors

My son Caden is 6 years old, and watches Youtube kids videos all the time. He had been jacking my phone and pretending he was vlogging on the camera.

So I decided to start a little project with him. I got a new camera and am learning how to edit videos as well.

So far I filmed our family camping trip over this past weekend and working on some other videos as well.

Id appreciate if the Green Screen could help us out with a few likes and maybe a subscribe or two.

Sons of Watson Outdoors (SOWOutdoors)

Here are some links to a few of our videos.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Feel free to shoot some constructive critcisms or suggestions back at me as well!

THanks
    Last edited by Japeatr; 11-22-2017, 11:03 PM.

I'll be at work tomorrow so i can watch'em

Comment

Watched them this morning and subscribed

Great videos you guys keep it up

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

Subscribed. Good videos and way to share the outdoors with your family.

Man I wished we would have had a video camera when my kids where that age and camped all the time.

Comment

Thanks Brian, I subscribed to your vids as well, watched the audad one

Comment

UPDATE:
              SOWOutdoors has uploaded several more videos and im looking for more ideas on Archery related content

My son and I are planning on having a few more topics to do such as our Accubow workouts, and shooting a few of the challenge target rigs we built together.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Like and subscribe! Follow us on Twitter as well

Comment

Can you post links to the videos? I can't seem to play the embedded videos

Comment

Cant wait until we do the challenge target video

Comment

Working...
                  X