Little man and a couple deuces!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Awesome but a "deuce" isn't anything close to what I see in the photo and definitely not something you wanna fry up.

Sicko!!!![emoji2]

Headed out this morning to see if we can put some neighbors on Em at Fork. Winds gonna have half my stuff boogered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wind was/is horrible!! Took a buddies boat and his graph wasn't working so between the wind and no graph I couldn't find most the stuff I wanted to fish. We still managed to catch some fish. Little man slung one in the boat and slapped my buddies FIL in the face with the fish twice!!! We all had a good laugh about that!! Fun times!!

Comment

Good luck today.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Not that kinda deuce you sickos. The Slabzilla kind!! I was caught up at work so we blew off the morning to go load the cooler and load it we did!!! He beat me like a drum for the first 45 minutes but his old man finally woke up and spanked that bootie!!!

Fresh fried crappie dinner Sunday night at the camp! Get ready Charlie6delta! Your next!!! He will let you reel em in if you can't keep up!!![emoji14]

Would make a great screensaver

Comment

Working...
          X