No announcement yet.

Oregon college shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama never passes on a crisis to push his agenda of stricter gun laws!

Comment

Next year won't come soon enough so we can vote this disgrace of a President out of office.

Comment

Sending prayers to all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
          This is an act of terrorism, point blank! But not on "his" watch right. Here we go again with the stricter gun law talk. Yea, that'll help, look how unblemished the crime rate is in Chicago. Us Christians are under attack, by the current administration, the media and other nations that are aligned with the "band wagon". God bless these families that have lost their loved ones. We're praying for ya'll.
          Yes every time I hear him say "not on his watch" I laugh since this issue has tripped on "his watch"

Comment

It's another horrible act of violence in a gun free zone...

Comment

i don't know the answer, and it may not be available, but i am setting the over/under for mass shooters having a history of adhd/bipolar med use at 98%. i will take the over. and the percentage of children being medically destroyed by the over-diagnosis/over treatment is still rising. the good news in all this is the big pharma profits are doing great, in part due to this phenomenon.

Comment

God rewarded the individuals who confessed their faith. What a tragic way to die but they went straight to heaven to be with Him.

The enemy/evil is at our doorstep, closer than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  God rewarded the individuals who confessed their faith. What a tragic way to die but they went straight to heaven to be with Him.

The enemy/evil is at our doorstep, closer than ever.

Agree!!!

Comment

Prayers up! Prayers up! Prayers up!

I get angry knowing that my daughter is growing up in a world where this kind of stuff is happening more and more.

Comment

Oregon college shooting

Prayers semt.

I was at a small event hosted by the family who's property I hunt. They had a guest speaker who founded WebMD, a man who legally immigrated from Iran in the 70s.

On a recent trip to Iran his family wanted to know how he felt safe for his family here lining in the USA and kids getting short all the tine in schools.

It's an example of the main stream media and how we"re portrayed.
                      Last edited by Bill; 10-02-2015, 09:38 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                        Yes every time I hear him say "not on his watch" I laugh since this issue has tripped on "his watch"
                        Speaking of "not on his watch". from 2009 to 2011 Mental Health budget was cut by $4 billion dollars.

I believe their is a direct correlation to mental heath issues and these senseless shootings.

In the months leading up to World Mental Health Day, DC has been shaken by a series of violent events that ended with innocent lives lost and our country’s mental health services called into question. During this same time period, Washington, DC has been consumed by a government shutdown, with lawmakers and policymakers trying to determine how to rein in our country’s financial burdens and overspending. Unfortunately, as federal and state governments look to cut budgets at every turn, mental and behavioral health services are often on the chopping block first. Financial cuts, compounded with US stigma often applied to mental health troubles and disparate access to services across the county, mean that those who need services most are often those left without proper care.

Comment

no words.

just prayers sent!!!

Comment

Putting aside for a moment that Oregon does not issue “concealed weapons permits,” this school just like every other public school in the state, has NO authority to forbid a person with a concealed handgun license from entering school property. While both Oregon and Federal law forbid people from being on school property with firearms, concealed handgun license holders are exempt from both laws. Oregon statute 166.370 forbids firearms in “public buildings” which schools are, but subsection B says“this section does not apply to:… (d) A person who is licensed under ORS 166.291 and 166.292 to carry a concealed handgun.” As we have said elsewhere, if you have a chl you may carry unto public school property.

Comment

I heard the shooter is a converted Muslim... Makes the above description make a little more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by chad c View Post
                                i heard the shooter is a converted muslim... Makes the above description make a little more sense.

[ATTACH]746686[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X