Double Down Protein Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    How are you quantifying or tracking that?
    Eyeball test...

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
      What are you buying at $7.50 a bag? The cheapest 20% protein I have found is around $9 to $9.50 (HiPro, Livengood, San Angelo Pellets, etc.).
      San Angelo pellets. I buy 17%

Comment

Originally posted by JWHunt View Post
        How much does it cost per bag?
        Forgot to add that it is costing me $13.75 a bag in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
          got my popcorn.............GO!!!!
          gingib should be along shortly. ha ha

Comment

Pop Pop Pop!

Comment

13.10 a bag... Woodsboro Coop

Comment

I wish there was a place close to Brady that sells Angelo pellets.

Comment

D and D from Seguin is where I get mine. I dont know about better horns or any of that, but I can tell for sure they eat it it better than Lyssy and Eckel. I think it is the peanuts in it.
                  I do know coons like like it real good, I seen one so big it took the lid off my corn feeder and put it back when he was done.

Comment

Better have deep pockets, your gonna feed coons, black birds and everything else under the sun. I went straight CS. Only feeding deer now.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                      Better have deep pockets, your gonna feed coons, black birds and everything else under the sun. I went straight CS. Only feeding deer now.

Definitely true!! But I feed both because I'm an idiot that likes being broke. Nubam is the brand I like! But you can only get it in Mexico as far as I know. DD is a good product but high as a cats back! My .2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used it for 2 solid years, year round and never saw an increase in horn size to justify the money.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
                          I used it for 2 solid years, year round and never saw an increase in horn size to justify the money.
                          ...no way

Comment

I will say you can't beat it for an attractant. I'll buy a ton in October just to bring some bucks around.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              The only two things proven so far about DD is it cost more and some have seen higher consumption rates. That wraps up the difference proven so far between DD and any other quality feed.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
                                I wish there was a place close to Brady that sells Angelo pellets.
                                Try Comptons in Menard or if you buy quite a bit the trip to Angelo can be worth it. We made the trip for years before having the feed store come fill our feeders with L&E feed.

Comment

Working...
                                X