X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the top for a good cause..
    Attached Files

Comment

I want to thank all those who have helped pass the word on this free offer I am making. Drawing will be Nov 21st 2013 & the Bowhunt (recurve, Compound & Crossbow) will be held at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok. Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014. This being far enough in advance that the possible winner will have enough time to make arrangements as there is no raincheck on this. A 2nd & 3rd person backup will be drawn in the event the winner cannot attend. AGAIN, thanks to everyone helping pass the word...

Comment

I've posted to FB for all my old Army buddies. Let us know how it goes

Comment

John I sent you an email. I'm interested, just don't know if I qualify.

Comment

Great gesture!

Comment

We currently have NINE on the list for the Nov 21st drawing now representing 6 states. 1-Sean, Mi 2-Ryan, De 3-John, Co 4-Ben, Tx 5-Trey, Tx 6-Jeffrey, Tx 7-Kail, Il 8-Brian, Mn 9-Samuel, Tx.

Comment

Currently NINE eligible for drawing Nov 21st.. Someone is going to have a fun time at my expense & I am thankful I have been blessed to do this little event.. thanks to all for passing the word on this free Bowhunt for a wounded warrior.

Comment

Nine currently eligible for the Nov drawing... We have enough to make it interesting. I wish I could send all of them on a free hunt...

Comment

bump for the day

Comment

Last bump of the day
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bump for the day & again, I cannot say thank you enough to those helping pass the word on this free offer for a wounded warrior...

Comment

currently 9 are eligible for the drawing Nov 21st. I will stop accepting applicants June 15th 2013 so if you know of someone or are a WW, please contack me to become eligible. I started posting this offer April 26th & want to thank everyone for their help & support.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I now have 11 eligible for the Nov drawing for the free Hog Bowhunt at Shiloh ranch, Stonewall, Ok. Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014. I will stop taking names June 15th. Thanks to all for helping pass the word.

Comment

bump for the day.

Comment

1-Sean, Mi 2-Ryan, De 3-John, Co 4-Ben, Tx 5-Trey, Tx 6-Jeffrey, Tx 7-Kail, Il. 8-Brian, Mn 9-Samuel, Tx 10-Donnie, Mo 11-Justin, N.M.

11 eligible representing 7 states.. God BNless ALL our military...

Comment

Working...
                                X