Be Careful out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williams4298 View Post
    so by the time he stopped at a stop sign and started again they already had his 4 wheelers on another trailer and was passing him?
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
      Well we just purchased a used ranger so we had no need for the ATV anymore. We still are paying on it so we decided to sell it pay off the Loan and so be it. Well my wife used the app OfferUp to sell it and we got a few responses and we had one for our exact price so a few days went by of messages back and forth we set for today at 12 at the park. Well we get there waited bout 15 minutes he walks up. Black male bout early 20s walks up on the phone . Original deal was he was gonna pay full price but grandma and mom were splitting it for a gift and they were almost there. So he walks around it I turn it on for him at this point it's still on the trailer then he asks to test drive it. I had my doubts but iv done these kind of deals before and almost always they want to test drive before they pay which is understandable. But that was my mistake was trusting him needless to say he drove it around the parking lot then bolted and took one of the streets and never saw him look back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
        So you make a deal with a dude that walks up on foot in a scetchy area and let him drive off on your 4-wheeler and you get mad at the cop?

Get mad at the cop for taking his time when the stolen 4 wheeler was just stolen I'm sure there is a golden hour for these things and 30 mins is a long time for a 4 wheeler that tops out at 70

Comment

Next time you'll know to take your scoped rifle out of the vehicle then say "test drive"? Sure! As you chamber a round.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
            Next time you'll know to take your scoped rifle out of the vehicle then say "test drive"? Sure! As you chamber a round.

Yea no joke

Comment

How much fuel was in the tank, next time hold his DL if want a test drive. That's ridiculous. Sorry it happened.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                How much fuel was in the tank, next time hold his DL if want a test drive. That's ridiculous. Sorry it happened.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My buddy had just borrowed it to clean up some Stuff around the lease it had a full tank

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                  So you make a deal with a dude that walks up on foot in a scetchy area and let him drive off on your 4-wheeler and you get mad at the cop?
                  Kind of what I was thinkin.... always the cops fault. Ya know, gotta have some fat, donut eating, lazy, flat foot, porker to blame it on. It could possibly have to do with the criminal that stole the bike, or the victim of said theft making a poor decision that resulted in the theft of the bike. It was the cop's fault, yeah, that's it! OP, sorry your bike got stolen, but c'mon, man

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                    So by the time he stopped at a stop sign and started again they already had his 4 wheelers on another trailer and was passing him?
                    Lol that would be tricky. No they were loading them up while he was at work. Well technically I guess they were all at work. He just happened to get off work at the same time they did and caught them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      Kind of what I was thinkin.... always the cops fault. Ya know, gotta have some fat, donut eating, lazy, flat foot, porker to blame it on. It could possibly have to do with the criminal that stole the bike, or the victim of said theft making a poor decision that resulted in the theft of the bike. It was the cop's fault, yeah, that's it! OP, sorry your bike got stolen, but c'mon, man

I never stated it was the cops fault? I clearly stated that they were worthless and took there time when the crime was still minutes fresh they needed a vin when it had specific stickers and things on it I explained to them and could spot the guy down to the rose tattoo on his left top hand so that's what I'm upset with not at the fact that it was there fault but thank you for your input

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                        I never stated it was the cops fault? I clearly stated that they were worthless and took there time when the crime was still minutes fresh they needed a vin when it had specific stickers and things on it I explained to them and could spot the guy down to the rose tattoo on his left top hand so that's what I'm upset with not at the fact that it was there fault but thank you for your input

**** straight!

Clear all channels!
                        Get SWAT involved too!
                        Hell, might need K9 too!
                        Helo up & thermals on!

Lets go-go-go-go people....

SMDH....

Comment

I don't really understand jumping on a guy who is simply venting his frustration. No, it isn't the cops fault that the OP had his rig stolen. But as someone so eloquently stated "cmon"

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            I don't really understand jumping on a guy who is simply venting his frustration.
                            Ummmm....maybe because some people are "venting" their frustration of cops being blamed for the stupidity others?

two way street my friend....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                              Ummmm....maybe because some people are "venting" their frustration of cops being blamed for the stupidity others?

two way street my friend....
                              I'm quite positive that you have never vented incorrectly in a moment of frustration, right? C'mon brother...it's perfectly fine to state that he's incorrect in his vent. But the dogpile mentality that happens often is uncalled for IMO.

But heck, y'all ain't bothering me at all...so carry on

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                                I'm quite positive that you have never vented incorrectly in a moment of frustration, right? C'mon brother...it's perfectly fine to state that he's incorrect in his vent. But the dogpile mentality that happens often is uncalled for IMO.

But heck, y'all ain't bothering me at all...so carry on
                                Sorry, I'll reply to ya later...

But I've got to hurry over to Sunnyside...
                                Guy from Craigslist said he'll pay me double as advertised for my gold watch if I get there before 3am...

There's a Dunkin Doughnuts down the street, so I should be safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X