No announcement yet.

McMullen Ranch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some awesome bucks. You got to be looking forward to seeing how they finish. Good Luck with a Hammer!!

Comment

Here are some updated pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this. That's some dang good looking bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          This guy here
          I would check and see if it actually has any man parts. Friend killed a freak similar to that last year in MO and it was a doe.

Comment

Just seeing this thread, subscribed! Incredible bucks, would be hard to choose which one to put in the DMP.

Comment

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Comment

Going to show my ignorance here, but wouldn't doing a DMP potentially damage herd quality, with 20 siblings running around and mating later on?

Comment

Originally posted by MeanMacine View Post
                    Going to show my ignorance here, but wouldn't doing a DMP potentially damage herd quality, with 20 siblings running around and mating later on?

Don't think it will really be a problem. Their genetic makeup is diverse enough and we have a big enough population that it shouldn't be a problem anytime in the foreseeable future. Not AM ignorant statement in the least

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

That is a huge typical frame!

Comment

All I can say is WOW! Y'all have done some impressive work to build up the genetics on your place.

Comment

Looking great Hunter!!

Comment

We are really excited about how the deer herd is coming along. We were blessed with good genetics to start with but the influx of bred does has really made things progress. Been a patient couple of years but we are getting to where we want to be. This guy walked out this evening. Not sure how old or what he was last year but I like him.

Comment

That freakin droptine is unbelievable. Best herd ive seen in a loooooooooooooooooong time

Comment

Looking great! Hope the area gets some rain soon

Comment

Working...
                                X