• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quit counting at 75.

Comment

19 bow kills, axis and Wt combined

Comment

I'm right at about 180 or so. MLD will make you want to stop shooting deer after a while.... But I'm not there yet, just don't shoot that many anymore. A couple for the freezer every year and I'm good now....

Comment

Since I'm one that personally skins, guts and quarters every deer that I kill, waaaaay to many... I honestly couldn't tell you.... A whole bunch....

Comment

Been hunting since 11 y/o, killed 1st deer @ 12.. 56 now.. lost count many years ago..

Comment

I have killed well over 100 with a bow. Quite a few with a gun. Dozens using a kid or an old man. they are the most fun and challenging

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Over 200 with weapons
                4 with vehicles
                Were you aiming with your vehicle? Then you're looking at over 204

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                  Were you aiming with your vehicle? Then you're looking at over 204
                  Not that anyone could prove.

Comment

Since I started bow hunting in 1968 let me see------------------probably a bazillion or at least a gazillion. I'm not nearly as mad at them now as I used to be.

Comment

I've killed about 30, all east texas. Only 1 on bait or feeder. 9 public land. But I'm only 21, I've got a long ways to go hopefully. We don't buy meat from the store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

10-12. Not real sure.

Comment

I can count them all on 1 hand, and I've hunted for over 20 years.

cheap leases and public land, I was lucky to see 1 or 2 deer per year, and I missed a couple of them. That was pretty discouraging.

I guess I'm not that great of a hunter, glad I got a wal-mart down the street or I'd starve

Comment

I have shot my share of whitetail. No idea how many and most were not actually hunting- just riding on top of a truck shooting and stacking-
                            My kid started working for a ranch a few years ago and at 14 he is done- I have no idea how many he has killed over the last 3-4 years but would put it in the 250-300 range. It was fun at first but he said not it is a lot of work.

Comment

WT and Axis 35-40 mixed by gun and bow. No vehicular harvests!!!

Comment

150-160

Mostly whitetail, a dozen or so axis, one mule deer

Comment

Working...
                                X