Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has harvested a buck with a bow that has honestly scored over say 135 low fence f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little over 145

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a few over 135.

Comment

Who has harvested a buck with a bow that has honestly scored over say 135 low fence f

I have a couple. Sometimes reading all these 170" plus threads I often wonder what I'm doing wrong

145 left and 139 right

Proud of them both
        Last edited by jmoore2006; 08-09-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

My one and only--139 3/8 as I recall

Comment

I have killed several here in houston Co and guided a few more. My avatar deer is one of them.

Comment

SETX 156" 13pt in October 2011

Comment

138+, somewhere north of Ozona

Comment

Been fortunate and killed several over 150" up to 190". From S. Tx, KS and Illinois
                  4 biggest, 189", 187", 183", 175"

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                    I have a couple. Sometimes reading all these 170" plus threads I often wonder what I'm doing wrong

145 left and 139 right

Proud of them both
                    Well as you can tell it's not that easy 130" deer don't grow on trees and they dang sure don't walk right out in front of a bow hunter at 25 yards all season long so I think if you can get close enough to a mature whitetail buck no matter the score you have done something you also have to hunt where they are for a better opportunity not every place can produce that big of bucks in low fence natural habitat with some protein feeding by us hunters that's just the way it is .. So congrats to all those that have been fortunate enough to take such beautiful and majestic animals and for those who haven't keep trying and one day your time will come good luck and good hunting this up and coming season boys and girls keep the pictures coming 👍😬

Comment

I killed my first in bow season of 2011, was an 8 point from Jefferson County that scored 148" and change.

That same year I shot my second one on a ranch in Webb/Dimmit Counties, it scored 140"

In 2015 I killed this one again in Jefferson County and he went 136"

Later that same year I killed this one on the same property in Webb and Dimmit Counties and he went 133-135"

This past season, again in Jefferson County I shot this one, who is currently my personal best and he went 157" and change.

I have shot several deer since that first big 8, that would score between 133-120 on buddies big properties down in South Texas. 2011-2016 for me were pretty lucky hunting seasons when it came to killing big mature lowfenced deer with the bow.
                      Last edited by gander; 08-09-2017, 03:51 PM. Reason: Pictures got switched

Comment

I have a couple over 135

Comment

. 143" gross 136 net . Oklahoma panhandle

Comment

I've shot two over 135 with a bow.

Comment

My avatar picture. 142 and some change. Free range Kansas

Comment

Don't know what is going on with my photobucket but these were supposed to be the second and third deer

Comment

Working...
                                X