Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Armour Scent Control VS Scent Lok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah my wife saw the ridge reaper at Cabelas the other day and immediately started trying it on. I started wimpering a little at buying 2 sets. haha. Oh well, what mamma wants mamma gets (within reason)

Comment

Which ever is cheaper

Comment

May want to check out:

Kuiu:

First Lite:

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
          Thanks, those both look like quality products. My thoughts are that if there are scent eleminating products out there then I need them. Mise well have the most advances products out there cause Im going to be doing this forever. haha

Comment

Both brands use merino wool, which is about as scent free as you can get.. No special coating or anything like that which alot of brands use. I've read reviews of people doing week and a half backpacking trips in the same set of merino clothes and having them be completely odor free when their finished. The merino wool is great at wicking away sweat, which is one reason it stays so odor free. It's also super breathable.

Also, Kuiu just announced today their new camo pattern called Verde which you can see in their blog section. Looks similar to the Sitka Opti-fade patterns..

The only downside at all is the price, but like most thing you get what you pay for
            Last edited by Deers & Beers; 09-05-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
              Both brands use merino wool, which is about as scent free as you can get.. No special coating or anything like that which alot of brands use. I've read reviews of people doing week and a half backpacking trips in the same set of merino clothes and having them be completely odor free when their finished. The merino wool is great at wicking away sweat, which is one reason it stays so odor free. It's also super breathable.

Also, Kuiu just announced today their new camo pattern called Verde which you can see in their blog section. Looks similar to the Sitka Opti-fade patterns..

The only downside at all is the price, but like most thing you get what you pay for
              I like that new pattern. I have the Bowtech Insanity in Optifate Forest. Heck if I had this camo it would be a full set. haha. Thanks for another choice to make

Comment

I've got two Scentlok full season suits and one of their Savannah series. I know one suit is on its last leg and was thinking about trying out one of the UA sets. I'd like to know what you think after you've bought it.

UA as a company has always impressed me and been a big endorser of their product. I've loved the fit and quality level of their other hunting clothing I own (couple jackets and some pants). I see know reason why their previous succcesses doesn't transend into their new scent free venture.

Comment

My experience has been 99% wind and 1% covering with Kishels Golden Rod. Amazing product. Its like being buried in dirt. I know it works.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X