Krivoman bow blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by berto View Post
    If we buy one there when would they be ready ? Same price or marked up for TTH?
    Send Krivoman a PM for info on how to order from him. If I weren't on such a tight schedule, I'd prolly be willing to let him sell mine at TTH but....I gotta have 'em that weekend to take 'em to my lease the following weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
      Send Krivoman a PM for info on how to order from him. If I weren't on such a tight schedule, I'd prolly be willing to let him sell mine at TTH but....I gotta have 'em that weekend to take 'em to my lease the following weekend.
      Are they going to be inside on display? I just wanna check them out, I'll prob have to end up hunting out my pop up this year. I was just thinking if I got a wild hair up my *** and bought one that weekend lol

Comment

Prices will be the same at show as they are on www.krivomanoutdoors.com

But prices are going up in 2015 due to the new molds costing me more... Just a heads up.....

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            Prices will be the same at show as they are on www.krivomanoutdoors.com

But prices are going up in 2015 due to the new molds costing me more... Just a heads up.....
            Will you have blinds on sight with you to buy and bring home from show?

Comment

So....what qualities make the new mold more expensive or is it just inflation?

Comment

Yep. We've got about three different kinds but all are similar. One brand is smaller than that O2 fan and I like it the best. If I think about it I'll get a pic next time I'm out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                  Will you have blinds on sight with you to buy and bring home from show?
                  Unfortunately no. Only a few are coming with me and they are sold already.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' G Ranch View Post
                    The door is way better as well as the window molds and vents. The bottom line on it all is that i am paying more for them so i have to raise price to reflect that.
                    The price should have gone up this year but since i already had guys on the order sheet for the lower price when my new mold showed up, i keep it the same so it was fair for everyone...

Comment

Does anybody have a picture of a big boy on a metal stand?

Comment

Just ordered a Big Boy with 5 windows this morning, vent and bow holder!!! I be pimpin now!!!

Comment

My first one is ordered to be picked up end of this month.
                          Hopeful to get another one for next season!

Comment

The door is way better as well as the window molds and vents. The bottom line on it all is that i am paying more for them so i have to raise price to reflect that.
                            The price should have gone up this year but since i already had guys on the order sheet for the lower price when my new mold showed up, i keep it the same so it was fair for everyone...
                            Are you using the new mold with improved door, windows and vent utilized in the blinds you are building today or do we have to wait until next year to get the newer version?

Comment

I would like to see them before I buy. Georgetown is 3 hours from Houston. Does anyone have one near Houston that I can look at?
                              Dang - I'm gonna be out of town that weekend!
                              Are you using the new mold with improved door, windows and vent utilized in the blinds you are building today or do we have to wait until next year to get the newer version?
                              Have a buddy go by the show and check out the blinds for you.

New windows and door molds are already available...you can see the new window and door molds laying on the ground in the pics posted.

If you are seriously considering one of these blinds I would order one now. Before the TTHA show in Houston. I wouldn't want to be in line after that show.

I really don't think you can buy a better blind today. The blind is 100-120 lbs depending on windows and door configuration which means a bowhunter can move it around by themselves.

The door and the windows work great and seal up tight. Which will limit bugs and other vermin from getting in the blind. It also helps contain your scent as Chance pointed out.

If I didn't have blinds already - this is the blind I would buy. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
                                Have a buddy go by the show and check out the blinds for you.

New windows and door molds are already available...you can see the new window and door molds laying on the ground in the pics posted.

If you are seriously considering one of these blinds I would order one now. Before the TTHA show in Houston. I wouldn't want to be in line after that show.

I really don't think you can buy a better blind today. The blind is 100-120 lbs depending on windows and door configuration which means a bowhunter can move it around by themselves.

The door and the windows work great and seal up tight. Which will limit bugs and other vermin from getting in the blind. It also helps contain your scent as Chance pointed out.

If I didn't have blinds already - this is the blind I would buy. Period.
                                I ordered one today. I know a lot of the guys on here use them with great success. I value folks like Chances' opinion. Mitch has been on here for years and if he sold a crappy product he wouldn't still be around. If it is good enough for them then thats good enough for me. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X