No announcement yet.

This one is for ragin!! Ordered me a new rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine aims and fires itself...sub MOA at 1k all day long. Ragin would flip out lol!

Comment

Ragin get banned??

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
        Ragin get banned??
        Which time?

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
          Ragin get banned??

He got sent to the cryochamber this time. He wont be thawing out anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that my Creedmoor will wake me up when there' s something good to shoot at.

If I don't wake up it just shoots it anyway.

Comment

Man, I don't log on for a day or two and come back to this nonsense. Next thing I know you will be topping it with a non-Razor Vortex. I don't even know who you are anymore. :-)

Oooof. Just saw your other post about Vortex. Strange things afoot at the Circle-K.
              Last edited by RR 314; 11-20-2017, 06:34 PM. Reason: updating the level of depravity.

Comment

This one is for ragin!! Ordered me a new rifle

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Man, I don't log on for a day or two and come back to this nonsense. Next thing I know you will be topping it with a non-Razor Vortex. I don't even know who you are anymore. :-)

Oooof. Just saw your other post about Vortex. Strange things afoot at the Circle-K.

He secretly has a Vortex Diamondback Tactical scope on order and Weaver rings and bases to mount it with!

He done lost his **** mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  He secretly has a Vortex Diamondback Tactical scope on order and Weaver rings and bases to mount it with!

He done lost his **** mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Roflmao!

Comment

My wife bought my 10 year old son a Ruger American 6.5 earlier this year without me knowing it. Figured what the heck, never complain if momma comes home with a new gun!
                    Jacobs shot 4 deer with it the last 2 weekends which combined have traveled 20 yards, so I been keeping my shut a lil more with makin fun of em.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                      My wife bought my 10 year old son a Ruger American 6.5 earlier this year without me knowing it. Figured what the heck, never complain if momma comes home with a new gun!
                      Jacobs shot 4 deer with it the last 2 weekends which combined have traveled 20 yards, so I been keeping my shut a lil more with makin fun of em.

Heck. A $150 single shot can kill deer. I'm curious what this thing will do to 1000 haha

Comment

Working...
                      X