Old Toy gun commercials...Imagine today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Toy gun commercials...Imagine today

I remember and had a few of these. Imagine toy gun commercials like these today?
    If you ask me...a selective fire Tommy gun for $3 is a heck of a deal

Man I kilt a lot of those @#!$s, *^$%s, @(*^&s and bandits in my day

Comment

We all had at least one of these and none of us shot up a school. Just saying it was how we were raised.

Comment

Incredible. ......toy guns were just normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, I had a few of those.

Got my first 6-shooter and holster set from my Granddaddy at 4yoa, Christmas 1961, Blanket, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
            We all had at least one of these and none of us shot up a school. Just saying it was how we were raised.
            What did we play with? Toy guns, real guns, bikes, fishing rods, baseballs, footballs, basketballs- - - none of these graphically violent video games. And, yes, I'm an old toot

Comment

Good old days for sure
              Freakin liberals screw up everything they touch

Comment

Man. I had a 6 shooter with paper caps. Those caps got me in all kinds of trouble.

Comment

That's awesome! I remember bringing a Hitler Youth knife that my uncle brought back from WWII to grade school for show and tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep old school here too. Lot of toy guns, swords & slingshots. Growing up never thought of shooting schools or people with real guns. As stated by another post, we didn’t have the violent video games or weren’t exposed to them. Unfortunately our children have to some extent been exposed. Just saying, today’s style video games have taken violence & killing to far. Even glorying the act of killing in general. My 2 cents for what it’s worth.

Comment

Used to be a lot of toy guns based on popular tv shows. My favorites were spy guns from “Man from U.N.C.L.E” and “Wild Wild West” and westerns like “Have Gun Will Travel”. It was a big day when I graduated to a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun

Comment

The good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Incredible. ......toy guns were just normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          So were bubble gum cigarettes

Comment

My favorite was my GI Joe bazooka that shot plastic bombs. Used to wear out my sisters with that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Used to be a lot of toy guns based on popular tv shows. My favorites were spy guns from “Man from U.N.C.L.E” and “Wild Wild West” and westerns like “Have Gun Will Travel”. It was a big day when I graduated to a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun
                              Yes...The Man from Uncle. Robert Vaughn. What I remember having was a Walther sized auto, double action only and it took a screw on suppressor. NO stamp, no waiting no nuthin! Just get the bad guys

AND
                              Who didin't want Chuck Conners rifle?

Comment

Working...
                              X