No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew the one upper guy. Same guy who if wasn't one upping he was just making stories up for the attention. We all knew he was full of crap, but just let him tell his stories.

Comment

Two years ago I had a trail camera stolen. After season this year I was helping a friend set up trail cameras, he doesn't have a computer and asked me to clear SD cards before we put them up.

First SD card I put into my computer ended up being the card from the camera I had stolen.

Long story short I have an extra camera and one less "friend".

"Your sin will always find you out."
      Last edited by yotethumper; 03-12-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I know a guy that drinks so much I'm pretty sure he truly believes in his heart that a mountain lion ate a house cat on his back porch. That's just one of many stories. I've heard the same ones a thousand times and they change just a little bit every time. I think he gets so drunk he doesn't really know what he saw. It's always some crazy thing he saw that nobody else has ever seen before.

"I saw a mountain lion by my house." Oh ok you saw a big bobcat.

"I saw a bald eagle kill a deer." Ok yeah hawks do eat rabbits occasionally.

That's kind of how you have to treat his stories.
        Last edited by okrattler; 03-12-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
          Two years ago I had a trail camera stolen. After season this year I was helping a friend set up trail cameras, he doesn't have a computer and asked me to clear SD cards before we put them up.

First SD card I put into my computer ended up being the card from the camera I had stolen.

Long story short I have an extra camera and one less "friend".

"Your sin will always find you out."
          that's ballsy...or just plain stupid...I'll go with stupid

Comment

I worked with a guy we called Cool Whip. He was good at it, no matter what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              that's ballsy...or just plain stupid...I'll go with stupid
              Really stupid, I also found lots of pictures of him driving into a field at night with a female passenger and leaving 45 minutes later. He is married and the female in the picture wasn't his wife... Guess he forgot I had a camera set up on the road . Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                Really stupid, I also found lots of pictures of him driving into a field at night with a female passenger and leaving 45 minutes later. He is married and the female in the picture wasn't his wife... Guess he forgot I had a camera set up on the road . Hmmmm.
                Please say that you forwarded those pictures on to the wife of this individual.

Comment

got one at work whom im about to make relief with

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
                    got one at work whom im about to make relief with

Y'all going to the bathroom together?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Y'all going to the bathroom together?
                      Somebody has jokes [emoji848]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Lol!!! I’ve been entertaining our granddaughter all weekend, I’m just delirious. I forgot how much work babies are. Turns out, they’re meant for young folks.[emoji15]
                        You're getting closer wannabe, reapply to GOF in a couple of years.

Comment

We had a lease member 5 yrs ago that couldn't be one up'd. All of his stories had a little bit of truth but the rest of stuff was Hollywood worthy...

One morning he brought in a hand written score sheet of a mid 180's buck that he observed at 300 yds. After the story I asked the other lease member present what he saw that morning. He said "not much, I could only see 50 yds in that fog". I said "Me too". We have community blinds and he never hunted that blind again the rest of the season.

Some of the ones I remember:

Killed a guy in self defense.
                          Shot a B&C Mule Deer at 600 yds that was stolen from the taxidermist
                          Played college football
                          Wife was a pro tennis player
                          Owned a top fuel dragster

That being said, he was a super nice guy and would give you the shirt off his back. I never understood why he had to tell those crazy stories and it made it hard to trust him when he was at the lease by himself.

Comment

Texas Tornado. aka Jenn

Comment

Winner

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                              Texas Tornado. aka Jenn
                              MisterSaunders drops the mic and walks away

Comment

Fishing buddy of mine has a nephew who we like to say, "remembers things the way he would LIKE them to have happened"

Drives me BATTY... was several in high school who just couldmt be one upped...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X