Broadhead Alignment Rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead Alignment Rig?

I've never used them. actually never even looked at them. All my fp and bh fit tight and solid against the flange on my insert .

Anybody use these? What's the benefits?

Talking about a "squaring " tool, that reams the end of shaft square?

Not sure other than fix that one arrow in 4 dozen that don't spin perfectly.

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about, but aligning broadhead with fletching consistently has tightened my groups in some instances.

Not sure about "squaring tool"

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        I've never used them. actually never even looked at them. All my fp and bh fit tight and solid against the flange on my insert .

Anybody use these? What's the benefits?
        Ubar. Thunderheads have an O-ring that was behind the blade retention ring, that when using carbon shafts would squish out allowing blades to be unsecure. The Universal Broadhead Adapter Ring would widen the face of the insert so this wouldn’t occur, and created a smooth transition from broadhead to shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Ubar. Thunderheads have an O-ring that was behind the blade retention ring, that when using carbon shafts would squish out allowing blades to be unsecure. The Universal Broadhead Adapter Ring would widen the face of the insert so this wouldn’t occur, and created a smooth transition from broadhead to shaft.
          Title should have Ring , not rig.

Gotcha, almost all the broadheads that I've seen have a flat machined face that matches the flange on the insert.

I've never seen anyone use them, but they are advertised on Eastons website.
          Last edited by Traildust; 02-26-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X