No announcement yet.

Let’s see your wallets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang didn't know people would get so bent outta shape about a wallet. Buddy of mine made me this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      DM Bullard here as well. 6 years old and no sign of giving out. Also doesn't wear a hole into my work slacks or jeans due to a protruding money clip.

Plenty of room for 2 debit cards, credit card, insurance card, hunting/fishing license, DL and LTC.

Keeps me minimalistic as well where as my other wallets kept getting bigger and bigger with grocery cards, giftcards, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How thick is it with all that in there?

Comment

^^^ this is what I have

Comment

I had my wallet stolen once. They were just as disappointed as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            How thick is it with all that in there?

Maybe 3/4 of an inch thick

Comment

Best thing I’ve used, got 5 cards in it plus money clip on it

Comment

Why do hunters question what other hunters wear? Go ahead and spot n stalk a Deer wearing bright colors before you get to you’re box and let me know how that works out for you!

Watch the double down protein videos on YouTube. Those old guys know how to do it. Shorts, T-shirt, and deck shoes. And still shoots a 200”+ low fence deer. All in good fun my man. My guess is 99.9 % of guys that hunt deer from a box don’t spot and stalk but that’s just a guess on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  Watch the double down protein videos on YouTube. Those old guys know how to do it. Shorts, T-shirt, and deck shoes. And still shoots a 200”+ low fence deer. All in good fun my man. My guess is 99.9 % of guys that hunt deer from a box don’t spot and stalk but that’s just a guess on my part.

I hunt from a box when it’s cold, but when you’re in east Texas you see Deer down roads or what not that you wouldn’t see from the box so you have to close the distance!

Comment

I hunt from a box when it’s cold, but when you’re in east Texas you see Deer down roads or what not that you wouldn’t see from the box so you have to close the distance!

Sure nuff. I’m guessing it’s luck that you killed that deer in your avatar with blue jeans on.

Comment

Let’s see your wallets!

Carried a bifold in my back pocket and my cash in a money clip in my front pocket for the last 10+ years. After battling a sciatic nerve, I made myself a front pocket wallet about 6 months ago and wish I would have sooner.

Comment

I just got a new one made by dango.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          Sure nuff. I’m guessing it’s luck that you killed that deer in your avatar with blue jeans on.

I guess so! Lmao

Comment

Carrying a wallet in your back pocket can be bad for your back. I have had 3 back surgeries and always carry mine in my front pocket. I carry an RFID wallet, that is really just a card holder with an elastic band to hold cash/receipts. After a trip to DC and my magnetic money holder clearing out my Metro ticket, I no longer use magnetic cash holders lol.

As you can see I seldom carry cash.

Comment

58 posts and no one had a Castanza wallet.

Comment

Carried in my back pocket for years. I need to go thinner and to the front pockets. I deal with numerous receipts every month so that is a must. Need to do some research.

Comment

Working...
                                X