AntlerMax or RecordRack? or other types of Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AntlerMax or RecordRack? or other types of Protein

What is better? AntlerMax or RecordRack? or other types of Protein?

I bet nobody will say double down lol

Comment

Do a taste test and go with what your deer like the best!

It won't help them if they don't eat it, and the big brands measure out about the same on criteria that matter.

Comment

Lysse&Eckel is about as good as it gets. I use Antler Plus out here in Sonora because there is no L&E close. The deer eat the Antler Plus plenty fast enough!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Record Rack, because my neighbor is a rep for them.

Comment

Been feeding AntlerMax since 2007.

Comment

The cheapest one with the most protein......

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                The cheapest one with the most protein......
                The words "Cheap" and "Protein" do not belong in the same sentence together.

Comment

You will get a hundred different answers to this question...all proteins are not the same...the Ag dept only requires certain items that need to be on the packages so that is all you will find, but there are more minerals and such that each manufacturer adds to their blend. I can tell you first hand just because the deer are eating it fast doesn't mean that they are getting the most out of it. Some of the folks have opinions on the proteins out there but they might not know all the answers.
                  Talk to the folks that make the protein. If they won't spend time answering your questions don't buy it.
                  I know that L/E will have Ronnie or Charles, talk to you and they will also provide a biologist to come to your place and talk to you about your habitat on your place you have or are hunting. That's customer service to me....

Comment

im using record rack but I've heard a multitude of different things about different proteins. Im just wondering if one is different from others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                      You will get a hundred different answers to this question...all proteins are not the same...the Ag dept only requires certain items that need to be on the packages so that is all you will find, but there are more minerals and such that each manufacturer adds to their blend. I can tell you first hand just because the deer are eating it fast doesn't mean that they are getting the most out of it. Some of the folks have opinions on the proteins out there but they might not know all the answers.
                      Talk to the folks that make the protein. If they won't spend time answering your questions don't buy it.
                      I know that L/E will have Ronnie or Charles, talk to you and they will also provide a biologist to come to your place and talk to you about your habitat on your place you have or are hunting. That's customer service to me....
                      Thank you.

Comment

Antlers plus 20% here.

Comment

I don't think I will ever protein feed again until I one day own land of my own,corn only.
                          fed Antlermax at one time but stopped

Comment

What ever you use, they say you should swap out your protein every 4-5 years so your deer don’t plateau out.

Comment

L&E

Cottonseed is cheaper and as good or better than any protein pellet. IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X