Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you that follow aTm, friend and foe, Jimbo will be featured on various TV venues for 4 hours on Monday . . Kicks off with SEC media days at 11am . . Enjoy . .

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Didn’t Kansas make a bcs bowl around that time

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        Didn’t Kansas make a bcs bowl around that time

They went BCS in 2007 and were good again in 2008.

In 2009 Kansas started strong with 5 wins but lost 7 in a row in conference play. They played a spirited game in Austin in front of a full house but that’s not unusual. Texas won 51-20. It was the end of Mangino’s tenure as head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmmm, KU went to a BCS bowl when Aggy was in the Big 12. TCU went to a couple and won one before joining the Big 12. Texas went to 4 in 6 years and won 3 of them including a national championship and lost one. How did the Ags do in BCS bowls? I forget.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Hmmmmm, KU went to a BCS bowl when Aggy was in the Big 12. TCU went to a couple and won one before joining the Big 12. Texas went to 4 in 6 years and won 3 of them including a national championship and lost one. How did the Ags do in BCS bowls? I forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got baits out yo. [emoji23]

Comment

Dude.....come on..... A&M hung two new national championships on the wall after they left the Big 12.

Comment

I got baits out yo. [emoji23]

But its stink bait. And with that you only gonna catch bottom feeders. I hear you can catch the same thing with tortillas. [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    But its stink bait. And with that you only gonna catch bottom feeders. I hear you can catch the same thing with tortillas. [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    Especially bugle lips . .

Comment

Meh, just need to see this team travel to Maryland and win. Got to start there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Meh, just need to see this team travel to Maryland and win. Got to start there!

Big 12 writers have them 4th in conference.

Comment

[ATTACH]915372[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            [ATTACH]915372[/ATTACH]
                            Looks about right to me. We'll know soon enough I suppose...

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Looks about right to me. We'll know soon enough I suppose...
                                I think it is OU and then teams 2-8 are pretty much interchangeable with Baylor and KU at the bottom. The interesting note from the preseason All-Big 12 team on defense had 3 Red Raiders and no Sooners. I am not sure I have seen that before!

I do feel good about Texas heading into the season. QB is still a concern for me to see what we get there. I think the OLine will be better which will help with QB play. We need the young RB's to step up as well. On defense, I feel pretty good if we can get some interior DLine players to answer the bell.

My gameday shoes are showing up tomorrow. Icy Whites for this season!

Comment

Working...
                                X