Oklahoma State Longbow Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma State Longbow Championship

For those who don’t have Facebook or been up north this year for a flyer, the OK State Longbow shoot is approaching quick! As always, Saturday we will have a fish fry for all shooters and Sunday afternoon before awards and door prizes are drawn, we will be having homemade ice cream! Hope to see a bunch of Texas folks make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any camping? And what’s the actual address or gps of the range

Comment

i think were gona come up

Comment

I’d sure like to make it back up there again! This a a great shoot, with a heck of a feed bag on Sat evening!!! Don’t know if I can make it work, but I’m gonna try!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post

The range is located just before the south boat ramp of Lake Longmire which is about 4 miles south of Stratford, OK. There is a camp ground located right next to the range with full RV hook-ups or primitive camping spots. Also, there is a camp ground on the north side of lake as well.

Address to range is:

17537 NCR 3350, Stratford, OK 74872

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
          i think were gona come up

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I’d sure like to make it back up there again! This a a great shoot, with a heck of a feed bag on Sat evening!!! Don’t know if I can make it work, but I’m gonna try!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Hope you can make it up!! Been a couple years since your last trip!

Comment

I’ll be there Saturday morning sometime!!

Comment

Can't this year we left to early. In the ozarks. I like that selfbow buckle . Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                Can't this year we left to early. In the ozarks. I like that selfbow buckle . Arvin
                it's not that far..unless you forgot your bows...then it's a long drive...

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post

Camp sites are nice on the North side of the lake. Lots of trees. The south side is fairly open.

Comment

We plan to drive over Friday evening. See you Saturday.

Comment

How's this going? You leading, Shiloh?

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Another one is in the books and it was as great as any I can remember. Lots of new faces and lots of old familiar ones as well. Last I was told, we had 382 tournament rounds, and was way over the 100 round mark for fun rounds. The fish fry on Saturday was great and the homemade ice cream Sunday afternoon was a nice treat to help beat the heat. Lots of Texas folks made it up and we truly appreciate it (even if y'all took a few buckles back on the south side of the red river ).

Talking with the other members during and after the shoot, we were all agreed that our main goal for the shoot was to cater to all those who took time out of their busy schedules to come out and enjoy the range by, we hope, treating them like members of our club with the hopes they'd treat the range as if it were there own and come back and visit us again. If there is anything we can add or change to accomplish this, please let us know! Another member is supposed to get scores posted on our Facebook page, and when he does, I'll try and copy them over to the green-screen.

Thanks again to all who made it up and already looking forward to next year!

Comment

Working...
                        X