Win 30-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 30-30

How much do these usually go for 2nd hand?
    Have a guy that wants to trade for a go cart and I think it's a bad trade but not real sure.

Thanks

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
    How much do these usually go for 2nd hand?
    Have a guy that wants to trade for a go cart and I think it's a bad trade but not real sure.

Thanks
    Hard to put a set value on a model 94...too many varibles...to start...pre 64 or post....carbine or rifle...caliber....and the big thing...Condition...and then...do you want a rifle or a go cart????how do you value the go cart???

Comment

It's not me trading and the guy is only interested if he can make money on the gun.
      He started trading on Craigslist and went from a box of baseball cards to a racing go cart. I told him it was a bad trade.
      I know the carts, even the crappy ones start at $200.
      This is the only pic I have.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346464421.703646.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	24111988

Comment

Heres some from gunbroker.com

Buy Winchester 94ae 30-30 online at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. GunBroker.com has Winchester 94ae 30-30 for sale from thousands of trusted sellers.

Comment

How much do you want for the 30-30?

Comment

He said he didn't want to do it unless he could get at leat $400.
            I told him that I don't think he can...

Comment

You told him right.

Comment

The last four i have bought have been $200 to $250. All are in pretty good shape. The only way he is going to get $400 is if it is a rare model or a pre64 and from the pic i don’t think it’s either.

Comment

Depends on a lot of things. Age and condition most relevant. Around deer season you can usually get $400+ for a very nice 94. Off season is a little less usually $350 or so. Only you can decide on value vs the kart. Some of those karts go for way more than that. If it has too much character can be much less than that though

Comment

Working...
                  X