Cinnamon Creek Game Processing **Buyer Beware**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
    Dropped a doe off opening weekend and was talked in to trying their new Deer Stickers. They are marinated venison skewers. Talk about the best decision! You guys hit a home run again. Now I'm going to have to carry these things around to all my buddies that don't live close by and show off the goods. Talk about tender and seasoned just right!!
    This and the pre-seasoned bacon wrapped back straps filets are my 2 favorite things we make!

We also make hog stickers. Marinated in a Hawaiian pineapple marinade they are a great way to put those pigs to good use...

Comment

Originally posted by SPDKLZ View Post
      You get them made from the deer you dropped off. They don't sell meat..just process. I found it high compared to what I used to pay, but I did get back about 60lbs of meat from a mule buck I dropped off a couple of weeks ago. I got 12lbs of the seasoned taco meat, about 50 jalapeno/cheese burger patties and 50% brisket/50% deer for the rest (besides steaks). Can't wait to try it, but def going to buy the equip to process my own in the future.
      Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
      X