Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No words man. Prayers are with all of you.

Comment

No words. Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying hard!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Up again!

Comment

Prayers Up for Courtney, Jenn, Brandon & All the Family involved.

Comment

More prayers

Comment

Sending more prayers!

Comment

Prayers up as I go to sleep. I agree at this point...keep fighting with everything we have and do whatever it takes. Courtney has not stopped fighting yet, so we can’t stop helping here as much as it takes. This is not over yet, so don’t ring that bell! As long as fighting is an option, then we fight through prayer, support and a little help from the docs until God has completed his work.

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
                      Prayers up as I go to sleep. I agree at this point...keep fighting with everything we have and do whatever it takes. Courtney has not stopped fighting yet, so we can’t stop helping here as much as it takes. This is not over yet, so don’t ring that bell! As long as fighting is an option, then we fight through prayer, support and a little help from the docs until God has completed his work.
                      I haven't heard a bell!!! So it's one more round

Comment

Gotta keep fighting until fighting isn't an option and we're praying that when it's not an option it's because she's healed! It's evident that she isn't giving up so the fight continues! Hang in there Jenn and Brandon! Continuous prayers!

Comment

Update last text from me ... “ I don’t and you don’t but what I do know is we won’t face that hurdle if we give up on this one. Let’s beat this hurdle and then move on to the next. one *** kicking at a time”. We have to believe

Comment

I’m scared and hopeful. Sad and joyous. If that makes sense.

Prayers for Courtney and Jennifer.

Comment

Never give in, never give up. Come on Courtney. You got this.

Comment

Prayer continues

Comment

Working...
                                X