X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool buck,Good luck gettin him!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah, I've been anticipating you catching a pic of him! Got plenty of time to get it done this season. Best of luck! I'll be tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Officially all three of the better deer from last season have come home. Amazing how they all show up about the same time.. within 5 days of one another. Believe this deer to be only 3.5 going back on last year's pictures.. man he's going to be a superstar if he can make it to 5!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet! Definitely keeping an eye on this one. I've been waiting for an update from last year. Good luck man, you have all our fingers crossed!

Comment

Good luck man. I hope you get him this year. I will be following along.

Comment

Thirteen made an appearance last night as well, third time hes come in this year... showed up around midnight which is discouraging but I'm just glad he's in the neighborhood [emoji16]

Comment

That’s good news! Maybe his appearances will fall in line with the moon phases and you can pattern him a little better. Followed a deer that way last year and was fairly consistent

Comment

BRUISER!

Comment

I'm more excided for you than I am for my season! Good luck this season!

Comment

I'm in too. Man I'd be tempted to hang a doe pee drip or something about now. Are you hunting him out of a pop up blind? Do you have a tree stand option at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                        I'm in too. Man I'd be tempted to hang a doe pee drip or something about now. Are you hunting him out of a pop up blind? Do you have a tree stand option at this point?
                        I have both which i set up about a month ago. A hang on and a ground blind brushed in very well.. If wind permits id rather hunt from a tree, much more visibility and shot opportunities.

Think im gonna sit back and see if he gets on some sort of pattern or locks on one of the does. Probably my best bet is for him to follow a doe to the setup

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                          I have both which i set up about a month ago. A hang on and a ground blind brushed in very well.. If wind permits id rather hunt from a tree, much more visibility and shot opportunities.

Think im gonna sit back and see if he gets on some sort of pattern or locks on one of the does. Probably my best bet is for him to follow a doe to the setup

That's my bet. Rain this weekend and then a pretty decent cool snap next week. He'll screw up.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but as resident as he was last year on a feeding pattern, I would try to wait till he's back on the feeding pattern. He knows the corn is there so if he gets back on the pattern during daylight, I bet you can kill him. I definetly wouldn't burn this spot out this early, there's plenty of season left to get it done. That being said, there's no way I'd stay out as doe begin their cycles never know what could happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Working...
                                X