Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Ok, it might be a couple of months early but I geek out about this stuff. Just bought tickets for 12/14. Cannot wait, my son is stoked!

I just saw the trailer on MNF. I'm gonna go ahead and order my tickets now also.

Comment

Originally posted by fprice1124 View Post
      I just saw the trailer on MNF. I'm gonna go ahead and order my tickets now also.
      I know the AMC 30 at BW8 and Gulf Freeway has reserved seating. No get in line early and wait forever.

Comment

My 5 year old is big into it and I know NOTHING about Star Wars. I want to learn more about it, so I know what he's talking about, but I can't figure out the order of the movies. Can someone tell me what order I'm supposed to watch the movies in?

Comment

Fell asleep when I took my kids to the last Star Wars movie. Horrible!!

Comment

Haven't seen the previews, but I'm guessing my son can't wait. He liked it so much that I have a granddaughter, his daughter, and her middle name is Jedi.

Comment

I am a fan.... excited to see ��

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                My 5 year old is big into it and I know NOTHING about Star Wars. I want to learn more about it, so I know what he's talking about, but I can't figure out the order of the movies. Can someone tell me what order I'm supposed to watch the movies in?
                If you want to see them in the order they came out, then it would be Episode:

Rogue 1

In that order.

If you want to see them in chronological order then, just insert Rogue One in between episodes 3 and 4 and you're good to go.

Comment

Been a fan since I was 8 in 1977. Love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    Been a fan since I was 8 in 1977. Love it!!
                    Yes sir, I mowed many a lawn when those movies came out to go see them.

Comment

Yeah like to see the new one.

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                          Haven't seen the previews, but I'm guessing my son can't wait. He liked it so much that I have a granddaughter, his daughter, and her middle name is Jedi.

A cool middle name that is! [emoji41]

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of the prequels 1, 2, & 3 when they first came out. I watched them a bunch of times since then with my nephews and they have grown on me a little. To them 4, 5, & 6 are old and not as good. I guess it's just because of our ages when both sets of movies came out. I am looking forward to seeing the new one, it looks good.

Comment

I am excited.

Comment

Working...
                              X