Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darton View Post
    The longer legs on the protein feeder has fixed the coon and pig problem. They can on mop up the scraps now
    How tall is your spout now from ground? Ive been told 36" is ideal but mine is closer to 40". Yours looks pretty high so just curious. Also those deer are bruisers! Good luck on tall tine buck hes a stud. Congrats on new property as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      Hold out for #1 buck. He's a brute.
      I just hope he will cooperate with me

Comment

Congratulations
        Looks like you have a target rich environment.

Comment

Originally posted by stringmusic View Post
          How tall is your spout now from ground? Ive been told 36" is ideal but mine is closer to 40". Yours looks pretty high so just curious. Also those deer are bruisers! Good luck on tall tine buck hes a stud. Congrats on new property as well.
          I honestly couldn't tell you. The old legs were 5ft 1in and the new ones are 6ft 10in. It may seem high and not be at book height, but it keeps the hogs and coons from eating at the tray and the deer are still able to reach it I was relieved to see the deer still actively eating it at that height.

Comment

Be careful. Over millions of years feeding at elevated heights such as this Oklahoma is likely to be overrun with a new species of Sooner Longneck deer....

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              Be careful. Over millions of years feeding at elevated heights such as this Oklahoma is likely to be overrun with a new species of Sooner Longneck deer....

That was my end game from the start I can always count on you to foil my plan

Comment

Got last years buck back!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, the stand chores are just about complete for now so my focus will shift to getting the cabin set up and functioning for the season! These boys still have their routine and I sure hope that continues until the opener!
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome, looks like you got a little piece of heaven out there!

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
                      That's awesome, looks like you got a little piece of heaven out there!
                      Thank you sir

Comment

Your place is coming along great. That big 10 pt is a toad!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
                          Your place is coming along great. That big 10 pt is a toad!
                          Thanks Not sure which of the three will show! Be hard to pass one up for the other! We will see what the season delivers!

Comment

Got all of the plots in a little over a 2 weeks ago with a decent shower on Sunday evening. Going out his weekend for the latest pics to see where the opener will put me! Hope everyone is dialed in
                            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome deer and a good looking piece of property

Comment

Good looking deer moving through. Should be a great season for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X