Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    LoL
    Black guys in the ghetto didn't wake up one day and learn to make crack.
    LoL
    And how many black guys in the ghetto you think can organize tons of cocaine to be flown from South America to south Dallas?

The US govt brought crack to America and flooded the streets with it.
    You mean Johnson don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      I’m loving everything he is selling tonight
      Yeah but that's all it is. A sales speech. Obama care is still destroying our health care system no matter what way he tries to twist that so called "win". He couldn't even sell that to the Republican party. The new tax plan helps some but one thing it really helps is the top tier. Sure they threw a bone on the child credit. But rich people just saved 40% off the top. How many jobs will it take to make up that tax deficit? I'm pretty sure that a couple of car plants run mostly by robotics won't make that up. Hope I'm wrong but it sounds like a wealthy man just passed his pockets.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Yeah but that's all it is. A sales speech. Obama care is still destroying our health care system no matter what way he tries to twist that so called "win". He couldn't even sell that to the Republican party. The new tax plan helps some but one thing it really helps is the top tier. Sure they threw a bone on the child credit. But rich people just saved 40% off the top. How many jobs will it take to make up that tax deficit? I'm pretty sure that a couple of car plants run mostly by robotics won't make that up. Hope I'm wrong but it sounds like a wealthy man just passed his pockets.

What are "rich" people ?

Comment

LoL
          LoL
          And how many black guys in the ghetto you think can organize tons of cocaine to be flown from South America to south Dallas?

What a sad world you must live in. I’m sad for you

Comment

How many welfare recipients sign your paycheck?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Yes sir. Not even Jesus could change everyone's mind and unify every single one of us. Some people are just beyond hope. But we could be more unified than we are if we had a leader working in that direction. Good results help some. Good results combined with a unifying message would do even more.
              Yea, that’s been tried and failed miserably. We as a nation are past that point.

Comment

LoL
                I wonder whatthe asterisks covered up
                It is the proper word for the port in your body that it flushes out solid waste.

Comment

I am proud to have cast my vote for him after his speech tonight. Can't wait to hear the Democratic rebuttal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    How many welfare recipients sign your paycheck?
                    And how many welfare recipients has he cut out? Not one.

Comment

My grandfather told me years ago “ boy I have never had a poor man write me a pay check”
                      I hope the family that owns the company I work for has more money they can invest in our company’s

Comment

Did you know that really rich people don’t pay taxes?

Comment

Potus sotu

Turn ol mad dog loose and let's get it done

I love it, let our boys fight to win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by loanranger View Post
                            I am proud to have cast my vote for him after his speech tonight. Can't wait to hear the Democratic rebuttal.
                            RIGHT ON !RIGHT ON! You can say that again.Great night tonight

Comment

LoL
                              LoL

I dont think much of them comments bud, maybe you should start a new thread about that stuff there and see how far it gets you.

Comment

How in the world could a Jew ever vote for a DemoKraut?

Comment

Working...
                                X